Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

An identity

I really don’t want to bash FOSUN because let’s be honest we would be languishing in the lower region of the championship still…HOWEVER…. I would love for them to be open and honest with us about their plans for the club and what they want our footballing identity to be. Winning games is the...
  2. M

Bored.

I love this club. I love what nuno has done for us but win or lose we have been a boring watch for some time now. Do you all think (even with investment) Nuno will be able to create a more exciting brand of football?
  3. M

Why are we so deep?

It’s clear for all to see that we play so deep in almost every game, but why? Our two central midfielders are almost playing as centre backs. It’s so easy to blame our strikers but the space between midfield and our striker(s) is stupid. Surely pushing the team further forward is going to...
  4. M

Helder Costa

I've seen a lot of people saying that they expect Helder Costa to leave in the next window and it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. Not that I want that to happen. I'm genuinely interested to find out what you all think the issue is with him? I'm a massive Costa fan and really want to...
  5. M

A chip off the old block

Hello All, I'm currently writing a book about how my dad passed his love for the Wolves onto me and my brother (I know, quite the punishment). He's always told stories of the golden era, stories if it were not for him, I'd have never of heard. Stories that I want to share with others. I'm...
  6. M

Blues Comms Thread

Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Coady, Price, Evans; Mason, Bodvarsson, Wallace. No Tex or Prince :(
  7. M

Chris Martin

Sky Sports reporting that we've bid 6m for Chris Martin from Derby. Good signing if true!
Back
Top Bottom