Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Ait Nouri is an absolute baller. I love him in this free role.
  2. M

Mario Lemina

I feel like Mario epitomises what this club is all about. He's rapidly becoming my favourite player of our premier League era and I loved neves. He looks like he's genuinely loving it here and it's quite clear his attitude is infectious. I can't help but smile when I see the photos of him pop...
  3. M

Matheus Cunha

Well that makes sense!
  4. M

Matheus Cunha

What did he mean by his celebration? I couldn't work it out?
  5. M

The **** Away

That's got to give us the motivation to beat Brentford now!
  6. M

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Kilman is English, Club Captain, a really solid CB...I'd want a minimum of 45m in today's market!
  7. M

Tommy Doyle

Doyle has been great but I don't think he's at Gomes level yet. Lots of good options to choose from now though!
  8. M

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

Love that from Sa at the end
  9. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Still only 22, most kids are only just breaking into the team now! He's a real talent and will only get better.
  10. M

Jonny Castro Otto

Hits an u21s player and is then allowed to play for u21s? Makes sense
  11. M

Should we sack O Neil?

It's scary isn't it... We all knew how this was going to play out didn't we? The majority of us voted that we didn't want him, not because he's a bad guy but because of his inexperience as a manager. You really didn't need to do much digging to realise his time and performance at Bournemouth...
  12. M

Welcome Gary

Didn't want him but if that's a blueprint for the season then I'm all for it. Goals will come. Great interview too.
  13. M

First team training

Yes. He always is! haha
  14. M

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Lose the first few games...a couple of poor performances and the place will be toxic.
  15. M

Lopetegui

I understand Lopetegui is ambitious and wants to compete and quite rightly feels let down by the lack of transfers...but he was backed in January and spent a large amount of his budget on Cuhna. I'm not saying Cuhna is a bad player, he most certainly isn't but is he worth over £40m? I don't...
  16. M

Would you sell Nunes to fund transfers?

Not a chance!
  17. M

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Fabio was the best player on the pitch tonight. He will create so many chances for us this year. He's stronger, faster and his intelligence is excellent
  18. M

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Yes, he started again!
  19. M

Friendly in Dublin

Doc slated when we signed him. He's not perfect but we've missed a player that makes the runs he does. I think we all forget just how much he contributed with his forward play last time he was with us. It's not all about goals and assists, it's about being able to create play further up the...
  20. M

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Fabio has to play. It's as simple as that.
Back
Top Bottom