Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. ManchesterWolf

Reasons to be cheerful...

My reason to be cheerful is that we are 250/1 to go down, so dispassionate neutrals obviously think it's extremely unlikely that we are going to go down and that surely was the aim when Lopetegui took over despite some pretty low points along the way, which today was obviouly one of the biggest...
  2. ManchesterWolf

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Think we have enough room to still keep Kalajdzic in the squad don't we?
  3. ManchesterWolf

Macquarie Loans Paid Off

Really interesting. Definitely something happening as for the most part these aren't loans which have naturally come to an end, as some of them had repayments going out to June 2025. Also the loans being settled early look to be a mixture of transfer receivables, future Premier League monies...
  4. ManchesterWolf

Who goes in January

Think people are being a little harsh on Guedes. He had some decent performances going into the World Cup break, particularly against Brighton. Hopefully we can see a few more of those in the second half of the season as he adapts to the league.
  5. ManchesterWolf

Lopetegui

Yeah, on the 27th Oct he tweeted that Costa had picked up a knock and is set to miss the next three games. Costa started against Brentford two days later.
  6. ManchesterWolf

Leicester City Verdict

It's almost got to the point where you want time to fast forward until we are relegated. Then we can at least try and reset, get rid of a load of players, and try and come back with a side based on our promising younger players and the odd senior player that wants to stick around. Hope I am...
  7. ManchesterWolf

Lage OUT

Surely has to go now. I am pretty patient but we have been awful for far too long and there is no sign of improvement. Only 3 goals this season, no team identity and woeful tactics/subs.
  8. ManchesterWolf

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Athletic reporting the PSV aren't selling Gakpo to Leeds. Hopefully that means Leeds come back in with a better offer for Hwang.
  9. ManchesterWolf

Player of the Season (Halfway stage)

Voted for Neves but wouldn't argue with any of the 6 if they did win it as they have all been brilliant. Pleasant change from last season where we barely had anyone worthy of the accolade.
  10. ManchesterWolf

Bruno Lage

But our goal literally came from a move which started with Sa passing it short. Can't be a coincidence that all the best managers and teams in the world don't lump it long.
  11. ManchesterWolf

Newcastle Verdict

Really pleased with the three points and felt we were OK for the most of the game apart from the last 5 minutes when it was genuinely unbelievable how bad we were at passing to each other and invited unessessary pressure. I did feel it strange that substitutions came so late, as it seemed...
  12. ManchesterWolf

Carabou cup wolves vs Spurs

About 4k plus quadrant left, so we have sold about 2k in 3 days. Suspect it won't sell out but looks like it won't be far off especially with a win on Saturday to boost the interest.
  13. ManchesterWolf

Carabou cup wolves vs Spurs

Anyone know if you can use Wolves cash for this, and if so how? Doesn't seem to be an option why buying the ticket.
  14. ManchesterWolf

International call ups

Isn't Trincao normally in the 21s or full squad? Surprised Hoever and Ait-Nouri don't get in their respective U-21 teams either although France have a pretty strong squad.
  15. ManchesterWolf

Season Tickets

We sold our season tickets back for the Spurs game as we had booked a holiday ages ago before the fixtures came out, and everyone we usually pass our tickets to if we can't go were on holiday with us! I emailed the ticket office as we had a similarly stingy credit of about £10 for my ticket and...
  16. ManchesterWolf

Megastore

Yes seems a strange decision to close it on matchdays, especially when they seem to be trying increase revenues at every opportunity at the moment. Lots of missed revenue you would have thought, especially as a lot of fans do travel a bit of a distance to go to games, so wouldn't be easy for...
  17. ManchesterWolf

Season Tickets

I sit in the Steve Bull Upper and personally feel that is a hefty increase for what is a pretty delapidated stand. The Wolves PR team have done a good job with managing expectations as I think we were all bracing ourselves for the worst and these prices don't seem too bad, particularly behind...
  18. ManchesterWolf

Coadys value

I really don't want Coady to go, especially if rumours are true that Patricio, Neves, and Moutinho could all be leaving. Adding Coady to that list removes a hell of a lot of experience and leadership which cannot be easily replaced in my opinion.
  19. ManchesterWolf

Rui to Roma rumour

One was off the bar.
  20. ManchesterWolf

Palace want Nuno

Really strange move, especially if the noises coming from Everton that he was their preferred candidate were correct. He can't have been as surely he would have gone there over Palace.
Back
Top Bottom