Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Man city

Can someone please explain why Man City have not been done yet , just in case I’m missed something, or is it easier to punish the not so rich clubs
  2. B

Is it just me,

I’ve followed Wolves home and away for as long as I can remember, I’m the same as us all Old Gold and Black through my veins ,for the last couple of years I’ve only gone really for the drink beforehand (not the football) I’ve lost all love for the game , I’ve bought both season tickets for the...
  3. B

Yesterday

I’ve been all over the country watching Wolves play, what was going on with the police and stewards outside the ground? Why is it football fans are treated like ****, there were 3 lots of turnstiles open and 1 being used , the 1 steward I spoke 2 said we couldn’t use the 1 turnstile because it’s...
  4. B

(Leander) Dendoncker.

Why just why .He gets a game for Belgium and us, what does he do
  5. B

Stoke

Can you pay on the turnstiles for the Stoke game today cheers
  6. B

apologes

This isnt about anything else apart from giving the people who doubted Fosun , Nuno and the project a place to say sorry for not believing or trusting them . even if we signed nobody were still in a better position than we have been for yrs ,remember the bad times to appreciate what we have UTW...
  7. B

wolves pennant

ive just rebuilt a lambretta ive a aerial on the back the finishing touch would be a triangular 3 leaping wolves would any 1 know where to get 1 cheers Bully
  8. B

Danny Batth

What a great bloke , my wife's best mate is a die hard stoke fan who unfortunately has cancer , with Wolves phoning round to our older fans i i wondered if i could get a stoke player to do the same , My wife tweeted him and within 5 mins we had a answer back saying he would love to , at 4-45...
  9. B

anyone going to Bratislava

I know it sounds daft me and me mate just bought tickets (I know it's a risk) £212 flights from Brum and back £50 apartment each let's hope it gets overturned Utw sov
  10. B

leeds away last season need some help

last season 7 of us made are way to leeds , wev'e had a few drinks on the way , got in the ground at 7-40 found are seats to watch the game , after about 30 mins cavalero gets fouled again and my mate had a go at the ref . a steward who was easily 5 metres away accuses my mate of being racist ...
  11. B

chelsea pre 1992

With all the talk of money we have or possibly have are we bigger than Chelsea, I'm 50 years old and have never classed the fore mentioned as a big club always thought of them as old 3rd division. In years to come will we all forget how bad we've been utw sov abv
  12. B

veeeeeeeeela

how did we lose to them , grealish better than Ruban what does he bring to the game most overrated player in the championship.
  13. B

yorkshire police

took the **** today delaying the train from sheffield for 30 mins at the least , the way they tried to provoke wolves fans looking to arrest anyone and everyone.The police have a hard job to do at the best of times why the behave like ********s ive no idea .
  14. B

the yank

who is / was the yank in the south bank today seems to have a big following
  15. B

goal keeper

why was Ikeme taken off yday
  16. B

wolves pr

last week went to Fulham got there just before ko, went through the turn stiles past the dogs towards the pitch where I was stopped by a steward .He asked me why I hadn't been searched I replied I didn't realise I needed to be , he told me I did and asked me to walk back towards the turnstiles ...
  17. B

Nouha and Bakery

Being a bit of a dinosaur on the computer , my misses was on twitter today on possibly a Liverpool players page showing Liverpool players doing the Nouha ,Bakery dance, is there anyone on here clever enough to put it up on as a link cheers bully
Back
Top Bottom