Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Their top scorer as well
  2. C

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

Hats off, been a great season for Villa. SF in europe and 4th in the league.
  3. C

Season 1-10 no words !!!

4. C

Posters of the season.

Celebritywolf for me. Insane knowledge of the game. Has he ever been wrong? Yet to see it.
  5. C

Forest- possible points deduction

Looks very likely yes, and what an embarrassment that would be for the prem.
  6. C

Others have cheated, many many times. Then they changed the rules. Don't know how anyone can support a rule brought in way after the horse had bolted. We were even hit by Uefa for 'cheating'. It's a load of ****e.
  7. C

Any grown up reasons?
  8. C

Regardless of all the point deduction nonsense I am glad Everton and likely Forest will stay up, they are both better than 3 other teams so why on earth would we want the league weakened?
  9. C

Maybe they could have just got more points to be sure? The only farce here is random points deductions throughout the season.
  10. C

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

His career needs a lesser club right now in a lower tier with little pressure. The Portuguese second tier or a lesser side in the top tier would do him the world of good you would think.
  11. C

Leverkusen

Currently at 48 games unbeaten all season. It really is remarkable.
  12. C

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Agree. Neto right now isn't going for 50 million, the only way he gets to that valuation again is playing for us all next season without injury. And agree with RAN, 50 million is the base price and could go to 70 depending on any battle.
  13. C

Kilman keep or sell?

IF nobody were to leave this summer then Hwang and Kilman would the first two out the door as we improved the first eleven for me.
  14. C

Kilman keep or sell?

Said all along he is hugely overrated and if the fees we have heard in the past of like 30 million we should drive him to Italy immediately. That said, this is the mix and overpricing our players is the done thing.
  15. C

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Hwang better than DCL??? Jeez. Hwang was absolutely awful again today, like playing with ten men. And I couldn't give a **** that he scored, his all around game is dreadful. Defensively Everton are light years ahead of us as well. As for struggling, they have one point less than us this season.
  16. C

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

? The ref? You got a link to it?
  17. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Get in, Forest 3-1 now
  18. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Actually amazed anyone would watch that game. There isn't enough money in the world for me to watch it.
  19. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep. people seem to think they are much worse than they are. One of the few prem sides that can actually defend as well. Glad to see them survive. now hopefully Forest do the same.
Back
Top Bottom