Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. ricki herberts moustache

Man United Verdict Thread

Damn you man U
  2. ricki herberts moustache

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Reading the msm you'd think it was both sets of fans kicking off but reading comments on here sounds like it was the inbred ones
  3. ricki herberts moustache

Fan behaviour

Is it hate speech to say someone with a penis can't be a woman? Because I'm not talking about obvious cases such as monkey noises which are clearly racist, I am talking about the more subjective issues where people are trying to force their ideological narrative onto others by shutting down...
  4. ricki herberts moustache

Fan behaviour

You're putting words in my mouth. I said no such thing. This is why I am against hate speech laws as you have just shown how people can manipulate/take out of context things you say to use them against you ;) You just gave a real time example
  5. ricki herberts moustache

Fan behaviour

And who gets to decide what is or isn't hate speech? It's such a subjective term
  6. ricki herberts moustache

Fan behaviour

Yes but my issue here is we are slipping into totalitarianism where some body or another decides what is and what isn't "hate speech". It's dangerous territory. If someone abuses me I either ignore them or give it back, I don't run home crying
  7. ricki herberts moustache

Nuneaton Borough FC

Sheepy road What an awesome name for a ground
  8. ricki herberts moustache

2024/25 kit

I have heard from a source close to the club that they are bringing back hooped socks as the result pressure from the fans to have the hoops re-instated And also there will only be long sleeve shirts
  9. ricki herberts moustache

Fan behaviour

This thread is interesting in that it shows us life is all about perception and who is driving the narrative. Back in the 70s and 80s football hooliganism was a real issue and the violence was there to be seen by all. Now we just have a few fans (a tiny minority) saying naughty words from time...
  10. ricki herberts moustache

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Didn't Berwick Rangers leave the Scottish Football League?
  11. ricki herberts moustache

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

So I was thinking of getting a Wolves long sleeve replica shirt as I haven't had a new wolves shirt for many years now I had a look on the club shop and they are 60 pounds ON SPECIAL :eek: Since when did getting a shirt become so expensive ?!
  12. ricki herberts moustache

Say something nice about the baggies

It must be handy having all those extra fingers when it comes to using your phone
  13. ricki herberts moustache

Brentford fans kicking off

I thought "fans kicking off" meant a bit of a rumble in the street not keyboard warriors having a slagging match from their respective Mum's basements times have changed summit
  14. ricki herberts moustache

Brentford fans kicking off

If forums were representative of the human race in general this planet would have gone up in smoke centuries ago
  15. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

Just found this its a new one for me
  16. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

let's just win the replay first then hand wring as much as you want after that:) and anyhow we beat them in 83/84 against all odds
  17. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

That's quite a burn, sir.
  18. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

Hate to say it but your 12 fingered work mate has a point
  19. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

A bit premature? There are already 20,000 views on this thread and we haven't even won the replay yet!
  20. ricki herberts moustache

The **** Away

Reminds me of Borat "do not try shrink me you gypsy"
Back
Top Bottom