Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Martin Patching

Hoping it’s wrong as can’t see anything on the internet but a friend of mine is good mates with Luther Blissett. Apparently Martin passed away over the weekend. Apologies if incorrect info - really hope it is. Remember him making his debut at 16 (vs. Sheff Utd I think). EDIT - my mate...
  2. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Sammy Chapman RIP

Sadly passed away on Wednesday. Apart from managing the club twice and having two sons don the old gold, Campbell and Cavan, also to be remembered for signing Andy Mutch from non-league Southport for a whole £5,000. Sympathies to his family
  3. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Sky sports - the debate

As with all media, it is all about the impenetrable top 6. However. . . Three times tonight, Charlie Nicholas or Ian Holloway has turned a conversation about one of the big six around to basically praise Wolves, what we are doing, the players and management we have. Makes a semi cut old bloke...
  4. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Which two teams.....

in the Premier have yet to concede a penalty this season?
  5. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Sixth place

So, come Friday night, with either a victory over the league leaders or an 11-11 draw (or higher), we will find ourselves in 6th place. Happy days
  6. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

On this day, 64 years ago.....

we beat Tottenham Hotspur to claim our first ever Division 1 title. (as an aside, Liverpool lost to Blackpool to get relegated, although apparently it was a pointless win for Blackpool as Liverpool needed the points more so they should just have been given them)
  7. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Happy Birthday Kenny

67 today Happy Birthday to my hero
  8. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Visiting Santa around Wolvo

travelling up from down South to see the folks (and catch the Ipswich game) pre-Christmas. Been searching t'internet to see if there was any good Santa days for the kids to go to with their grandparents but struggling a little bit to find a decent one. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in...
  9. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

On this day in history....

Wolves were awarded (and scored) the first penalty kick in English football on September 14th 1891. Billy Heath was the scorer and a promising member of the team, who had been an ever present for the previous 54 games, once playing with a severed left leg, which he dismissed as a mere flesh...
  10. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

From the Derby Telegraph

WHEN the memorial to those Derby County players killed in the First World War is unveiled at the iPro Stadium today, there may be one man looking down on proceedings with particular approval – and perhaps thinking it appropriate that the ceremony should be followed by a match between the Rams...
  11. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

Scotland squad

No K-Mac for the upcoming games in the squad just announced.
  12. Kenny Hibbitt is my hero

This day 10 years ago

We beat a David Moyes managed Everton at home 2-1 (goals from Camara and Cort after Osman opened the scoring on his debut for the team led by a young centre forward called Rooney) but the surprise victory for 17th placed Man City against Newcastle meant we needed to win our last 2 games and see...
Back
Top Bottom