Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'd say about 12 yards out from the goalline, but quite wide on an angle so maybe 18-20 yards in total.
  2. M

Blue Card

Yes, it would change everything. Brentford would just resort to time wasting and delaying tactics at every opportunity instead of . . . Oh hold on .
  3. M

Blue Card

I agree, but that simple thinking is beyond the "brains" that run the game.
  4. M

Blue Card

I think the 10-yard thing in football was rescinded because defending teams were actually able to use it to their advantage. If a free kick was awarded in a dangerous position, say 25 yards out, the defenders would deliberatley get it moved 10 yards forwards, so that it would be impossible to...
  5. M

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

Neto was technically in an offside position when Cunha shot. He was approx 1 foot from the bhline having pulled the ball back, and no defender (not even the keeper I don't think) was goal side of him. Under Bods suggestion we would ignore the fact that he was clearly not interfering with play...
  6. M

Indeed, that was the case. I was referring to Bods suggestion that basically offside is offside, irrespective of interfering with play.
  7. M

As an example, under Bod's suggestion our 3rd goal on Sunday is disallowed because Neto is in an offside position after pulling the ball back to Cunha.
  8. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I don't think they do these days. Dr Who was 2nd highest figures for Christmas week with about 7.5m. The soaps are probably 5-5.5m.
  9. M

Hwang

28th October, so just over a month ago. Bit impatient aren't you :D
  10. M

Santiago Bueno Signing

No, you're thinking of Fabio (Long John) Silva ;)
  11. M

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Depends on whether your office boy is good looking
  12. M

Best Wolves players of all time (according to ChatGPT)

You're lucky. My toaster just repeatedly says "would you like a toasted teacake?"
  13. M

Premier league corruption

Whooosh.
  14. M

Premier league corruption

Wasn't that 2 of the characters created by Hale and Pace ?
  15. M

Confessions of a Former Ref

Sad that I'm old enough to understand that
  16. M

MoTD tonight

If they're always going to caution the third man, Harry Lime is going to get a few yellow cards.
  17. M

MoTD tonight

Absolutely no argument from me on this. I can't remember, but I suspect it was enforced in the immediate aftermath and then forgotten about like a number of things over the years (Anyone remember the last time a free kick was given against a goalkeeper for holding onto the ball more than 6...
  18. M

MoTD tonight

Wasted most of the morning looking for this, because I knew I could remember it. This is the Premier League article from 2016 (!). I'm guessing that Gillet being relatively new had just been checking the old directives, and thought he'd show Howard Webb how much he'd looked them up, and then...
  19. M

World Cup

Well, obviously they've all been paid off to say that, haven't they ? ;)
  20. M

Question - Why do footballers spit?

I think it was banned as a result of Covid, and the ban has now been made permanent. They generally use sweat now, which is apparently less likely to pass on germs.
Back
Top Bottom