Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mel Eves on a bike

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I disagree. I think he’s been well supported. You always get loads of idiots on social media but at the ground he got great support when he played with the fans singing his name, desperate for him to do well. I think it’s the weight of the price tag and his desire to repay that with goals that...
  2. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Not a bad turnaround for a team not playing for their manager.
  3. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Man Utd seem to have taken inspiration from our defending.
  4. Mel Eves on a bike

Late Goals

That’s fine up to 90mins. Makes no sense after that.
  5. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I hope they get to the final personally.
  6. Mel Eves on a bike

Coventry Verdict

Painful to watch back isn’t it. Why we didn’t just tuck in during injury time I don’t know. Just sit with 10men behind the ball. Just beggers belief.
  7. Mel Eves on a bike

Hurt

That feeling when you start to wake up and remember you’ve blown a 2-1 lead in the last three minutes.
  8. Mel Eves on a bike

Hurt

That Watford semi final was worse. Just thought we had an outside chance of winning it if we’d made it to the final. And to be that close to being in a final in my lifetime.
  9. Mel Eves on a bike

Coventry Verdict

Didn’t wake up until they scored and didn’t deserve to win but conceding those two goals at the end was criminal. Defenders looking flat footed and awkward all game. Whatever we say about strikers missing look at how many shots they had. We were hopeless at defending as a team.
  10. Mel Eves on a bike

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Has anyone purchased their seat but not had confirmation through? I can see the money has been taken but didn’t get an email and can’t see it listed on my account.
  11. Mel Eves on a bike

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Was really surprised we didn’t just try and be compact and hit them on the break after doing what we did to spurs. There was no need to be wreckless.
  12. Mel Eves on a bike

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Not sure how we’ve managed to concede three today. But in taking the game to them we’ve ended up making the game very open.
  13. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I know false advertising with my username right!
  14. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Was thinking of that game myself. The team got applauded off at the end which felt a bit surreal but we had some young players if my memory serves me right and had put the effort in.
  15. Mel Eves on a bike

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Was just on it myself earlier going back to Essex, thankfully just before the half- time exodus it seems!
  16. Mel Eves on a bike

Brentford verdict

I disagree. I didn’t think we were that bad today. Were sloppy giving the goals away. We had done to us what we’ve done to a few others away including Brentford with them capitalising on our mistakes.
  17. Mel Eves on a bike

Brentford verdict

I take it you didn’t see the game at West Ham!
  18. Mel Eves on a bike

Wolves v Brentford predictions

I fear a Bournemouth last season type game. Hope this team proves me wrong again.
  19. Mel Eves on a bike

Chelsea verdict

Could be a 5-5 that one!
  20. Mel Eves on a bike

Man United Verdict Thread

Some poor defending. I think we are too nice. Why we don’t break up play earlier with a niggly foul I don’t know. Certainly when we went 3-3 take a booking if needs be.
Back
Top Bottom