Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Man United Verdict Thread

We were poor but i thought man utd were very good in the first half. Credit where credits due.
  2. O

Fan behaviour

I recall one glaring incident from my time in the Billy quiet. Keith curle had decided to leave the club on a bosman and made a bad mistake. This chap 5 seats down from me... ...I'd never heard him say anything before in the many years we'd been sat right next to the tunnel/directors boxes...
  3. O

Albion punishment

I mean, it can be simultaneously true that you know that football fans can be violent and law breaking AND you think its bonkers.
  4. O

Albion punishment

This just reminded me of how as a teenager I had to avoid swearing for that song as my dad is very strongly against it and I'd have been taken straight home. I think i used to sing "get lost west brom" instead.... ....oh the family enclosure....great seats mind.
  5. O

Albion punishment

Yeah the video supports your version of events. The police were being very passive but the 50 or so who left their seats kept pushing forward.
  6. O

Albion punishment

Football wasn't properly segregated until the 60s. I admit I quite like the segregation for atmosphere purposes but it probably has contributed to football violence as kuch as has been a reaction to it.
  7. O

Albion punishment

Thats probably where we could get charged - the throwing flares etc into the west brom section. Retaliation or not. If it happened, obviously.
  8. O

Matheus Cunha

He's a really silky player and a good character to boot. One weakness i see is his shooting, but if thiago silva rates that....then he's surely got more to come there!
  9. O

Albion punishment

Maybe they're just talking ****e. As others have said its hard to see how a case can be made against wolves on any of the rules, whereas the punching and particularly the charging the stands/invading the pitch are much more likely to be seen as breaches.
  10. O

JONZY54 -Ref watch v Sandwell T

Was cunha onside? It looked tight but with didn't see a replay. Bartley was lucky, with VAR thats surely a red.
  11. O

Albion punishment

There are several lines for me: Criminal offence - assault, entering the playing area Embarassing - giving it large to a few fans in the wrong end Selfish - getting tickets in the wrong end because you just have to see the game live Idiotic - celebrating a goal in the wrong end of a derby...
  12. O

Albion punishment

Hopefully the wolves 'fans' involved will get punished too. It's very irresponsible, and downright selfish to go in the home end at a game like this.
  13. O

Albion punishment

Exactly. Idiots (including the wolves fans in the albion end) spoiling it for others. I'm probably soft, but i wouldn't take my children to an away game, and certainly not the albion.
  14. O

Tommy Doyle

Yes i guess thats where I was going with the 360 vision. Honestly mouts was the first midfielder I can recall wolves having in my 40 years who was genuinely aware of everything around him. If doyle can be anywhere near as good as moutinho....
  15. O

Tommy Doyle

He has a lot of similarities with ruben. Not quite the same passing range, but similar 360 vision and decision making. And similar lack of pace!
  16. O

Tommy Doyle

Could.....wait for it.....could....we play 4 at the back with the better control offered by those three? I suspect we're still lacking pace at centre half, but they'd have pretty good cover in front.
  17. O

Chelsea Verdict

I've been doubtful of gomes' ability to be a good Premier league player. But that performance has me on notice. Lemina was excellent but i thought gomes was the best midfielder on the park today.
  18. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Ironically last night was one of our least fluent attacking performances imho. One clinical finish following a burnley mistake/d Good press but then not much else. Overall the thing the GON has mostly got right is striking a balance between being solid and offering a consistent threat...
  19. O

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Yes. If anything tonight's game was a demonstration of two teams who at times were both were trying to play flowing football but lacked the quality. Hence the misplaced passes. We, more than burnley, mixed it up with periods where we were more controlled/boring, and those periods were important...
  20. O

Ref Watch - Burnley (H)

Nah Kilmans was a regulation yellow. That guy wasn't getting past max. Good booking to take there as he'd been done. And whilst there was some cover it was v dangerous.
Back
Top Bottom