Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. ManningtreeWolf

Wolves v Newcastle United comms thread.

Proud of the boys and G'ON tonight. If it wasn't for SA & VAR we would have had 3 points. Great performance, gutting injury to Pedro. Let's blunt those Blades next week
  2. ManningtreeWolf

Jeff Shi Out

I do think Shi is out of his depth and the biggest mistake he made was from day one when he chose not to surround himself with personnel that know the football industry and culture. I appreciate that football financials and accounting is very complex these days with so much regulation (alot of...
  3. ManningtreeWolf

Are fosun really the enemy ?

A few auto correct errors in that. Could be blamed on the Guinness
  4. ManningtreeWolf

Are fosun really the enemy ?

I've never thought for a minute that Jeff & Fosun's interest has been in club silverware, honours , sporting success. It is driven in commercial success, making gains on the trading of players, being the real asset here , providing profit and an investment return to their shareholders. After all...
  5. ManningtreeWolf

Lopetegui

You would think that after courting J-Lo for so long, after persuading their target to finally join they would do their utmost to give him sufficient funds to create a team in his own image.. Current rumours , and we only know them as rumours about J -Lo not being informed of the full...
  6. ManningtreeWolf

Team for United

Costa & Hwang offer zilch in an attacking sense IMO Until we get Cunha in, Adama, Raul & Podence for me. Neves, Bouba & Nunes in midfield. Back 4, drop Nathan 'Stearman Collins'
  7. ManningtreeWolf

Moutinho

What really stood out from our line up yesterday compared to that under those years under Nuno was the startling decreasing change in height and physicality. Yes I know people may say that Messi is 5ft 7 and our goal was crafted by 5ft 7 Moutinho and 5ft 5 Podence but we need to recruit some...
  8. ManningtreeWolf

The three to go down

Forest. Wolves & Leeds. We often go down the same season in Leeds. I think we did in 03/04 IIRC
  9. ManningtreeWolf

No outstanding candidate

True. But do you really think he will join in the New Year? I'm far from convinced. To me Wolves and Lopetegui is the relationship destined to never happen.
  10. ManningtreeWolf

No outstanding candidate

Even if Lopetegui's personal circumstances allow him to take on the role in January, one look at the state of the club on and off the pitch, plus the league position he'll know it won't be a viable place to be have any interest coming too. He'd be bonkers to join a rudderless ship like ours.
  11. ManningtreeWolf

Lage OUT

Going by all the damning statistical evidence , in my opinion I can't think of one single valid argument for giving Bruno any further time as head coach of our club. We are only heading one way under his stewardship , unfortunately
  12. ManningtreeWolf

Lage OUT

I'm astounded a manager on the run we are on stretching back to last season, and most notably the ridiculously low goal output, combined with still no identity after 50 games is still in charge. Would be gone anywhere else. I fear Fosun will pull the trigger to late and by then we are deep in...
  13. ManningtreeWolf

Southampton (H) Pre-Match Thread

Along with a long overdue win I'd also like to see 1-2s and quick, sharp give and go's , triangles, overlaps between players to open up space and create openings. It astounds me with the passers in midfield and pace up front that we never instigate quick give and go's to open up space. At this...
  14. ManningtreeWolf

Wolves v Southampton prediction

An absolute must win and the manner of the performance is important as well. Has to be convincing. If not he surely has to go in the morning if we have any desire to stay in the division..
  15. ManningtreeWolf

Brendan Rogers with a d

Massive upgrade on Lage. His coaching has improved players. Known for pleasing on the eye football, goals , entertainment etc, wins matches. Pretty much the polar opposite of confusing Bruno Ball. His ideas perplex me. Can't see us looking at Rodgers or Potter come to that, should Bruno get the...
  16. ManningtreeWolf

Brendan Rogers with a d

Don't really care about his ego and what his personality is like. If he can get a decent squad playing good football , scoring goals and winning matches would happily take him in a heart beat. I just don't get what Bruno's identity is. Feel he is out of depth tactically, man management wise and...
  17. ManningtreeWolf

Realistic sale fees

Even if we do have a substantial pot to reinvest after sales from major outgoings I still have major doubts with Jeff/Scott's ability to bring the right players in. We are no longer that project from 2018 and appear to spend so much time looking at unrealistic targets that really have no...
  18. ManningtreeWolf

If we lose , what does your partner say to you when you get home ?

Luckily, absolutely nothing and dead silent, as it's completely ****ed her off and ruined her weekend like mine
  19. ManningtreeWolf

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

I emailed them to check on Friday. I did also phone them at 10am today. Got through quite quickly and they processed the swap over the phone. Got the new Print at Home sent through shortly after
  20. ManningtreeWolf

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

Yes they will. Swapped ours very swiftly this morning. SB lower for South Bank.
Back
Top Bottom