Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ironfistedmonk

Blessed are the meek

for they shall win no football matches I love Nuno, I love this team, I am beyond grateful for everything they have achieved so far and how they have elevated my club back to the heights that we should be competing at, but there are problems afoot that need resolving and no one should be above...
  2. Ironfistedmonk

Wolves at Le Mans

If you didn't know a virtual Le Mans 24 hour race is being run on the weekend the event was supposed to take place in June, a lot of real world drivers including F1 drivers like Fernando Alonso and Lando Norris are taking part alongside sim racers. Wolves are sponsoring one of the teams for the...
  3. Ironfistedmonk

Nuno milestone

I believe the second leg against Crusaders is Nuno's 100th game in charge of Wolves, 55 wins, 22 draws, 22 defeats, 150 goals scored and 96 conceded Love you Nuno
  4. Ironfistedmonk

Manager queries

I'm just trying to clarify some info on a couple of our managers, not sure if anyone can help with this? What was the first game in charge for Ian Greaves and what was the final game in charge for Graham Hawkins? Cheers
  5. Ironfistedmonk

Looking for some statto help

I'm trying to find the Derry City line ups for our 2 Texaco Cup games against them in the 70-71 season but I can't find anything online, does anyone on here know them? I know ours I just need their's please Ta
  6. Ironfistedmonk

Wolves and foreign players

Very long post with my thoughts on our foreign policy, full of my musings on days gone by, it’s not for people with short attention spans, in fact it’s bloody huge so I have split it over 2 posts! It’s so big I doubt many will read it but I’ve enjoyed reminiscing over the good old days...
  7. Ironfistedmonk

1000th player

By my reckoning Kevin McDonald was the 999th different player to represent Wolves in a competitive fixture, so the next guy will be the first in the 1000 + club, can anyone else confirm this?
  8. Ironfistedmonk

Allow me to introduce myself

I've been reading the forum for a couple of months and thought now was a good time to introduce myself before letting my over opinionated musings loose on you good folk. First game was back in April 1995 v Oldham, 2 goals from David Kelly in a 2-1 win get in, I'd been following Wolves for a...
Back
Top Bottom