Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ironfistedmonk

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

VAR is one of the reasons why I have massively fallen out of love with football, along with the cost, the greed and bias towards the Sky 6, a future super league and the devaluing of domestic competitions, it's just not the same anymore. I used to watch so much football I could tell you most of...
  2. Ironfistedmonk

Arsenal predictions

Could be painful viewing this weekend, brace yerselves
  3. Ironfistedmonk

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

5-3-2, nothing up top, not feeling very optimistic
  4. Ironfistedmonk

Gary O'Neil - tactics

It would have made sense to start RAN wide left with either Bueno or Doherty at LWB, but he seems to want to squeeze Lemina in out of position which I find odd, it didn't work against Coventry, so I don't know how he thought it would go any better against a stronger side?
  5. Ironfistedmonk

Gaz tapped up?

They've run out of players to link with a move to Man U this summer so our manager was the next logical option
  6. Ironfistedmonk

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I'm warming to the idea of signing Adams, we just need a few decent squad fillers for situations like now where most our forwards are injured after being run in to the ground as we have no other options
  7. Ironfistedmonk

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

Regulations should bring in a level playing field, if not then **** it let teams spend whatever they want
  8. Ironfistedmonk

Coventry Verdict

I'm still a bit angry after Saturday, we lost to the better team and even with our injury situation that just shouldn't be the case, wrong starting line up and wrong substitutions, and a defence that rarely keeps a clean sheet, thank **** Sa was having one of his better games
  9. Ironfistedmonk

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

I'd go Sa Kilman S Bueno T Gomes Semedo J Gomes M Lemina H Bueno Sarabia Fraser RAN Proper bare bones, can see Doherty starting at left back but I'd go with Hugo and chuck Doc on later if the formation needs a tweak
  10. Ironfistedmonk

Wolves 22/23 accounts

I think it's difficult for us to increase our turnover to any extent without starting to win things and qualify for Europe regularly, the only way to grow the brand abroad is to garner glory hunters, and you need the glory for that
  11. Ironfistedmonk

Brighton verdict

Late to the party but just had to give a shout out to the fans who went without food to create such a great atmosphere, when all some want to do is score points and put down our fanbase, that was fantastic
  12. Ironfistedmonk

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Yes, and? Might still happen, at least GON has scored more points than you have tried to against your fellow fans
  13. Ironfistedmonk

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I'm still not fully on board the GON train but he is exceeding my initial expectations, I think we will know more once he has had a transfer window or 2 to get his own players in, at the moment he is still working mostly with previous managers signings. Based on transfer rumours we seem to be...
  14. Ironfistedmonk

U18 & U23 news and info...

Brother I think, I rate the guy at Saints, I think he is one of a few wide forwards who are standing out in the Champ along with Rowe, Whittaker, Clarke, all of them will probably be moving to the Prem this summer
  15. Ironfistedmonk

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

I still don't believe that we were actually interested in him, Lopetegui as a back up choice behind him? Nah
  16. Ironfistedmonk

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

I hope he shook the players hands when he left
  17. Ironfistedmonk

Matheus Cunha

well no one saw an injury coming did they
  18. Ironfistedmonk

Brentford (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Saw some rumours on Twitter/X last night that Toney hasn't trained this week, so hopefully he is out, can't be doing with his ****housery, will be a much tougher game if he does play as our defence is a bit leaky
  19. Ironfistedmonk

Long Standing Bogie Teams

Win % in all competitions (played more than 10 games against) Brighton -19% Arsenal - 26% Cambridge United - 26.7% Wimbledon/MK Dons - 30% Spurs - 30.5%
  20. Ironfistedmonk

Gary v nuno

Will always love Nuno, and GON will need to go some to surpass him in my eyes, maybe when we win the cup this season I'll put him up there with him
Back
Top Bottom