Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. F

Will our season fizzle out?

With this tiredness thing, didn’t most players have that longer break in January? Then there’s the international breaks for those not playing for their countries. I do think though the clubs in Europe with smaller squads struggle. Brighton and Newcastle have bombed in the PL this season...
  2. F

Gary O'Neil - tactics

His comments as quoted by Nathan Judah doesn't bode well either.
  3. F

Gary’s De-Presser

I think most of us now see Jeff for what he is but Gary was very happy to take the job and has rightly enjoyed the plaudits for what he has done since Lopetegui bugged out. But now the results and performances are going south it seems it’s time to pick open the very wound he has up to now helped...
  4. F

Gary’s De-Presser

That’s not good, Gaz. Looking for an out-ball? All the good work he has done to galvanise the club since Lopetegui walked out and he drops that out in public, just because we’re plummeting in performance levels and his former club looked a good team tonight.
  5. F

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Gary has actually not helped the team following the Coventry loss. Not only did he have a dig at the board (Shi) he was very vocal about how our final ten games are going to be a real struggle, intimating we’ll be lucky to win any games. It’s no surprise that our overall performances and results...
  6. F

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I do think his very downbeat post Coventry comments hasn’t helped either. If we lose tonight it’ll be four defeats on the bounce at home and seven without a win.
  7. F

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Apart from the VAR controversy (farce), we have been very flat tonight according to Talksport at the ground pundit. Bournemouth should have been further ahead.
  8. F

Gary O'Neil - tactics

GON to Liverpool? :D:D:D:D Not a chance even if he was interested.
  9. F

Lopetegui

He did have a massive (for Wolves) January window to help him out. And he went public with his ‘this team will get relegated without more investment’ , doing a sneaky interview criticising the duplicity of Shi in particular although no names were mentioned. He had a point, of course...
  10. F

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

BBC made an observation about Wolves allowing Coventry to overturn our injury time lead and how a win might have galvanised the team. Instead it’s now 6 without a win, last time that happened was the 21-22 season. We gave it a good bash last night against a jaded Arsenal. But I can’t help...
  11. F

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Will we win another game this season? Luton should be 3 points.
  12. F

Good job Arsenal can’t score goals like they used to.
  13. F

Our first thought when getting the ball in midfield is a backwards pass.
  14. F

Weak defending and Trossard gets lucky.
  15. F

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Jackson…terrible. That Chelsea team are hopeless up front Palmer, being the exception.
  16. F

Arsenal predictions

I think it will be close. Arsenal are choking it, as they do every season, so it’s a good time to play them.
  17. F

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Lopetegui’s still out of work following his Wolves debacle. Perhaps he’s not as elite as he thinks he is.
  18. F

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Man City have a thread dedicated to the possible transfer of RAN. Picked out this gem from one of their posts: 'Why are we after all these Wolves players, you’d have thought the club would have learnt its lesson with Nunes. The best club in the world buying players from Poundland for Harrods...
  19. F

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal choke again with both them and Liverpool handing the title to Man City, the one team I didn’t want to win the league. Again
  20. F

Forest verdict

Yep. Performances have gone somewhat Bruno esq but hopefully we won’t start shipping the 15 goals in four (away) games we did under Lopetegui’s end of season games.
Back
Top Bottom