Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WorcesterWulf

Hi Pumpking, I know this sounds really daft but i'm not sure how you send a PM on MolMix!!!! I...

Hi Pumpking, I know this sounds really daft but i'm not sure how you send a PM on MolMix!!!! I am interested in volunteering to help out at the matches. If the opportunity is still available i would love to help out, so if you can help me on the PM front, we can discuss further! Cheers, Matt
  2. WorcesterWulf

Richard Stearman

Personally i think this is a fantastic signing... It says a lot that even though we can afford to splash the cash and go after whoever we want, we have chosen to go get Stearman... No matter what anyone says about his ability (which, come on, isn't that bad!!!!) on the pitch, it's obvious he is...
  3. WorcesterWulf

Jack Gray

Thank God it's a new era at Wolves - the last few seasons he would have been competing with Ikeme for the number 1 jersey!!!!!!
  4. WorcesterWulf

Worst/Best/Most bizzare experience meeting a wolves player?

That's really nice to hear... Does he do something related to that kind of work now do ya know? I was young during his time with us, but i always liked him as a player - i can remember we played Crystal Palace in the FA Cup in '94 and lost 1-4... I'm sure he got sent off in this match for...
  5. WorcesterWulf

Worst/Best/Most bizzare experience meeting a wolves player?

I met Brian Law at a production of Macbeth at Stratford... It was during the period he was injured and not playing.... At the interval me and the old man went outside and spotted him on crutches with his missus.... I was only a young lad at the time, 13 or 14, and my dad was egging me on to go...
  6. WorcesterWulf

Silvio

It was this game: 22 February 1994 Wolverhampton Wanderers 3–0 Birmingham City Regis 45' Kelly 47' Keen 90' Stadium: Molineux Attendance: 24,931
  7. WorcesterWulf

Silvio

Birmingham City... It was snowing and we won 3-0... I remember Cyrille Regis scored one of the goals....
  8. WorcesterWulf

Blues Verdict

Yeah it was a red... He moved his head towards Hause which didn't appear to connect, but you can't do that in this day and age!
  9. WorcesterWulf

Blues Verdict

Spot on... And both looked full of confidence!
  10. WorcesterWulf

Blues Comms Thread

I didn't really notice him after he came on... To be expected though to be fair - first game, away from home and only the last half hour to settle etc
  11. WorcesterWulf

Birkir Bjarnason

Translation: The Wolves vying Bjarnason Yet the international transfer window is open for two weeks. New rumors about a possible farewell Birkir Bjarnason from Basel make the rounds. The Icelandic portal "footbolti.net" reported that the English second division Wolverhampton Wanderers is behind...
  12. WorcesterWulf

Birkir Bjarnason

Here's one link... http://www.4-4-2.com/super-league/fc-basel/die-wolves-buhlen-um-bjarnason/
  13. WorcesterWulf

Ipswich Comms Thread

It's no drama - we can score from open play anyway!
  14. WorcesterWulf

Henry / Wallace?

Henry no, Wallace back up at best... Due to what is now going to be expected, and the quality of players we are looking to sign, they haven't shown they are good enough.
  15. WorcesterWulf

Idrisa Sylla

Yeah you're right - a couple of times if i remember rightly...
  16. WorcesterWulf

Chris Martin

This is a very good signal of intent... Exactly what we've been crying out for - a proven championship striker with a wicked goal scoring record!! Let's test Derby's resolve and see how it plays out!
  17. WorcesterWulf

Crawley game and prediction

Yeah it is mate... We keep hearing rumors every day about signing these high caliber players, but we need to actually start getting some in!!!! And quickly!
  18. WorcesterWulf

This highlights the fact we desperately need some more signings...
  19. WorcesterWulf

Here's the team... https://twitter.com/tim_spiers_Star/status/763069193684193280/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
  20. WorcesterWulf

Wilfred Bony

Haha...!!!! o_O https://twitter.com/FL92Transfer/status/762688374998179844
Back
Top Bottom