Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolvesfcneil

Training gear

Just a quick question before I order a few things are the sizes generous I usually take an xl and it's a bloody nuisance sending them back again
  2. Wolvesfcneil

Fifa 20 (web app)

For anyone who played Fifa 19 the web app is now free to use for 20
  3. Wolvesfcneil

Script error

Anyone else having problems on pc happens on all browsers android is fine Molineux mix is not responding due to a long running script
  4. Wolvesfcneil

Anyone play guitar ?

Just wondering if any one on here plays guitar and has any tips on playing the f chord or **** chord and is progress with it normally slow
  5. Wolvesfcneil

Staw retro shirt

Anyone else had the sponsor writing come off this ?
  6. Wolvesfcneil

EFL and Wolves tv

I emailed the EFL today regarding why irish supporters are exempt from watching Wolves tv i will let whoever is interested know the outcome and if anything can be done.I was told by Laura Gabbidon from Wolves to go down this route as it is based around there broadcast deal which i feel is...
  7. Wolvesfcneil

Harry Dean Stanton RIP

Is in my favourite film of all time Alien and was in Cool hand luke amongst others RIP
  8. Wolvesfcneil

Marriage Problems

My wife has asked me to leave and said she doesn't love me anymore I'm in shock at the minute but the problem is my wife is sick and we have an 11 year old who i know she cant look after on her own and has custody of him from a previous falling out before she was ill so i cant take him...
  9. Wolvesfcneil

RIP Robert Miles

His song children was a big part of my youth RIP
  10. Wolvesfcneil

Debate and beyond

I have no problems with debate of any kind but sometimes it goes beyond debate and decends in to bullying when you have 6 and 7 people on your back and your on your own 6 and 7 people dont need to put the same point across 7 times and once you mention you coach or have played football posters...
  11. Wolvesfcneil

Yapping out of hand

It's seems to me on here lately if your not a yappy ******* then you are getting jumped on by four or five men with tits who don't like it when you have something to say that isn't about moaning your grown men ffs act like it
  12. Wolvesfcneil

Not being given enough time

I'm neither a pant wetter or happy clapper but the amount of players and the manager being written off in such a short period beggers belief at least give the guys a chance to get it right which includes a full pre season and summer transfer window then if they get it wrong start sharpening the...
  13. Wolvesfcneil

Panama international shot dead

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/04/16/15/50/panama-international-football-player-shot-dead
  14. Wolvesfcneil

Run In the cup

I think it's fantastic to have a cup run God knows how long it's been, its given me a huge lift and by the looks of it all of Molineux Mix
  15. Wolvesfcneil

Villa comms thread

Couldn't see one so started this I forgot we kick off at 5.30 :oops:
  16. Wolvesfcneil

QPR comms

Couldn't see one but could someone put the team up when it's come out
  17. Wolvesfcneil

Morecambe predictions

Would like a good 5-0 thrashing but being more realistic 2-1 wolves
Back
Top Bottom