Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Neves

We had Neves Ruben Neves We just don't think you understand He was Nuno Santos man He's better than Zidane And now he's playing in the sand
  2. D

Congratulations Emi Martinez!

Would not surprise me one bit if he just happened to receive a career ending injury this year.
  3. D

Funny things you’ve seen/heard watching the wolves

I was at the League Cup final against Forest when it was sung in full voice and in unison by supporters of both sides. I remember thinking " Well, 100 000 people can't all be wrong"
  4. D

Newcastle verdict

That performance was an afront and a disgrace to the Premier League.
  5. D

Traore for £30mill. ???

At the moment we don't really have much alternative other than to play Adama. If we did have an alternative Adama would, at the moment, be in my team for novelty value only He is still only 25 and could have a career for, say, another 8 years. Presently the only attributes he is displaying...
  6. D

What happened to the counter attack?

I was thinking only the other day that most of our counter attacks came because we consistently used to set little traps in order to gain possession, which were then turned into rapid counter attacks. In the main, these used to happen on the left hand side and just outside the corner of the...
  7. D

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

For those of a certain age, Little Bird =Garrincha
  8. D

A heartfelt appeal from a Premier League footballer

Apologies if it's already been posted Lee Nelson - An important message from England footballer... | Facebook
  9. D

**** VAR

1) The very first law on the list of Laws of Football should be that the decisions of the on-site match referee is final. If VAR is available it should act only in an advisory capacity and only go as far as suggesting a reason why the referee should review his or her decision via the pitch...
  10. D

Traore - Genuine Superstar

Love watching Traore and It's such a pleasure to witness his metamorphosis as a footballer. I was saying to someone only the other day "can you imagine a forward line of Wagstaffe, Dougan, Richards and Traore" (with Bully on the bench). The all-round improvement is also so important for a his...
  11. D

Paper Talk - investment wanted by FOSUN

My information is that his wife and possibly other members of his family, together with the families of the higher level coaching staff, sit in an area of the BW formerly used by junior players.
  12. D

Torino Tussle

We may well find that the Turin players will dive for everything in order to "manufacture" a dodgy ref situation and get the crowd at fever pitch. The ref will have to be strong because he will either invite a growing hostility or give soft fouls against us to over emphasise his neutrality. I...
  13. D

VAR on Big screen vote

:oops::oops: Thanks for the info folks. Just goes to prove how dangerous it is to pass judgement without knowing the facts.
  14. D

VAR on Big screen vote

We often see meaningless substitutions and time wasting in the dying minute/seconds of a match being used to break up and disrupt the play of the opposition. I can foresee players haranguing referees to request spurious VARs for an even more time consuming version of this. It would take a very...
  15. D

Wolves Substitutions v Watford Substitutions

. I wouldn't necessarily say "weak point" because on many occasions he has made match winning or match saving substitutions. I guess, like all of us, some things work and others don't I, too, raised my eyebrows at the combination of the substitutions. My overriding feeling at the time was...
  16. D

*POTENTIAL SCENARIO* Cup or Europe unlikely: here's why

Whichever way the Club decides to go I think you have a point worth making. If the Board were sitting around the table discussing a strategy for short, mid and long term then it wouldn't be much of a Board if that scenario wasn't put forward as part of the discussion, regardless of the...
  17. D

Traore analysis

The problem is that even if he started every game (and I'm not necessarily suggesting that he should) his impact is dependent upon others converting the chances he creates. Therefore he is not wholly responsible for whether he is judged to have played well or badly ; particularly if the only...
  18. D

Traore analysis

If you take a look at that video on the Game Changer thread then you will see that were it not for woeful finishing he would have had a high number of assists to his name in the short amount of game time that he's had.
  19. D

Game Changers

I"ll tell you what is'nt over thinking it. (judging by the above video) , but is football in it's most basic form, Traore wouldn't half have a lot of assists if our finishing wasn't so woeful.
Back
Top Bottom