Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Max Toti Dawson Santi or Boly Coady Bennett Saiss?

Just had this debate in the pub with a couple of wolves fans ( a rare thing as I live in Gloucestershire) I'm undecided.. Boly was an absolute Rolls Royce defender for a brief period. Coady was a leader ( a little overrated in my opinion) This period was glorious! But.. I think Dawson brings...
  2. M

Squad unbalance

from very little in the middle and lots of wide options to the complete opposite. Under the nuno regime we lacked CMs 3 for a long period: neves, Moutinho, donk Then vitinha came in.. Now we have 6: doyle, gomes , bellegarde, lemina, hodge, traore. But we always had an abundance of wide...
  3. M

Season player predictions (out of current squad)

A little fun to take away from the lack of transfer activity: (out of current players) Top scorer: Most assists: Dirtiest (most yellows and reds): Surprise package: Most improved: Youngster to breakthrough: Copy and paste: I'll go first.. Top scorer: Silva (if here) Most assists: Cunha...
  4. M

The last time we had a 'Best 11'

Nowadays I have no idea.. but were these 2 under Nuno the ones for everyone else? Patricio Doc Bennett Coady Boly Johnny Moutinho Neves Dendonker Jota Raul Or Patricio Doc Bennett Coady Boly Johnny Moutinho Neves Adama Raul Jota Have we had a best team since? Under Bruno? What is...
  5. M

Top 10 current forwards game (Difficult)

Fancy a challenge? Want to rack your brain? (Maybe hard with Sasa being injured instantly, Cunha new arrival, etc.) But come on here we go, we have TEN forwards on our books, play along if you want.. roll up roll up who do you want to see most: (copy and paste if needed) Raul Costa Cunha...
  6. M

Relegation + Cup + Europe or Premier Survival?

What it says on the tin. Would you rather relegation and a cup win + Europe.. Or We crash out of both cups in the next week and survive 17th place? Sorry if it's been done before. (not for a couple of pages on the mix atleast). Edit: it's been asked before but not in a poll format
  7. M

Important Players Next Season

Who do we think will still be here next season and playing in championship: I think we will see Sarkic, Toti, Bueno, Ronan and Chiquinho in starting 11. Would expect Hoever, Giles, Sanderson to be recalled. Striker will be interesting.. Is Bonatini still on the books? Offer Bonatini a...
  8. M

Better CBs than Kilman in PL?

Without getting carried away, write a list of better CBs in premier League I'll start: ..end of list Just noticed we have conceded fewest goals in the league and remember for most of last season we had one of the best defences. (Admittedly that will change after city game). This season he...
  9. M

Groundhog day

Replace long serving captain .. Buy a centre back from a relegated team for the starting 11.. Sign a giant Austrian.. Is history repeating itself?
  10. M

Mosquera Loan?

Loan Mosquera? With Coady Boly Toti Kilman and Collins do we loan out yerson? With the talk of a back 4 we surely don't need 6 CBs?
  11. M

Ben Foster?

Now I know it's a controversial one with the ex blues and Albion links.. But on a free? Would anyone take him? Not the greatest back ups but on a free and more importantly being ENGLISH what are your thoughts? I know we were linked with Sloninia who apparently Real Madrid are after now. I...
  12. M

Saiss in midfield?

Was worried seeing the lineup tonight before kickoff. Joao and luke are both tiny, not exactly mobile or strong. With saiss on the bench I think he should have started especially against a midfield 3 of shelvey, bruno and joelinton. I'd use him in CM rest of the season. Saiss also adds a goal...
  13. M

Wijnaldum available for loan

Offered to arsenal apparently. If they dont want him could he be an option as cant see any top tier clubs, united, etc interested. Him alongside neves would be class and then to have Moutinho and dendonker as back up would solve our lack of depth as he is first team ready. Doesnt fit the mould...
  14. M

The 'we haven't signed a CB in years' myth

'We haven't signed CB since promotion' 'Never replaced Bennett' Sound familiar? 1. Marcal was bought in as LCB (bruno playing him LWB). 2. Kilman has progressed to be a first team player. 3. We have signed Mosquera I don't get why people keep saying we need a CB. We have conceded 3 goals in 3...
  15. M

Free agent goalkeepers in prem if rui was sold

Would any of these be worth a look: Sergio Romero Willy caballero Paulo Gazzaniga If the rumours are true and rui could be off, could one of these be the answer? Could certainly add 10m to the transfer kitty as wouldn't imagine we would take less for Rui. Alternatively think Wayne...
  16. M

We do not lack squad depth..

Sick of seeing ' we have a small squad' bull**** We just have half of our first 11 injured. It would all be well good signing 3 first team players but when Raul boly Johnny marcal podence return where would they fit? Last seasons wb options were: doc,Johnny,vinagre This season...
  17. M

Would you rather rather 3 or 4 points?

Seems odd question but would you rather us (hypothetically): Beat Everton (say 1-0) and draw with Albion Or lose to Everton and stick 3 or 4 past albion? I would gladly sacrifice a point to batter them
  18. M

Anyone else noticed english players playing well at the moment?

Has anyone else noticed that over the opening weeks some real star performances for a lot of teams coming from english players? Grealish, barkley and watkins obviously doing business at villa. Calvert-lewin is banging them in. Ings has looked amazing for the past year or so. Think any team...
  19. M

If we make 3 signings what would be your prefered poisitions?

Okay I dont see us making the 5 or 6 signings everyone is asking for.. so let's play a game: 3 positions you think are the most vital and let's put them in order: (no names as some of the linked players can play a number of positions which would be great, but ruins the game). 1. (Top...
  20. M

Players not wanting to come to us

Clearly AMN doesnt want to leave arsenal for us which is understandable. It was similar with Cutrone, in which case I think if a players heart ain't in it, it will never work out. We need some young hungry players who dream of playing for a club like ours. I've always been against signing...
Back
Top Bottom