Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Sarabia

Wish we had the option of podence (despite the fact i despise him, spitting etc.) he is exactly what we need with all these injuries offers far more than Pablo.
  2. M

Sarabia

Has he had 5 decent games for us? Like has he had more than 3 man of the matches? I doubt it very much
  3. M

Sarabia

Really don't rate him.. never have! Offers nothing. Never takes a man on, too slow on the ball I actually think he offers exactly what moutinho would if still playing for us at the age of what 40? Out wide. Rubbish set pieces that rarely beat the first man. Don't want to see him again to be...
  4. M

Coventry Verdict

How so?
  5. M

European Qualification?

A cup win would be the only way.. anyone thinking we can qualify for Europe through the league is living in cuckoo land! Don't mean to be pessimistic but cmon.. We are ravaged by injuries unfortunately across our front line. Anything 12th above would be a a legitimate improvement and under the...
  6. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

It's also 50k a week sorry.. drunk
  7. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Maths isn't my strongest point 8 San Miguel's in but you get the picture! (A week obvs) Edit it's not 2.5m at molineux cos I said a year there too.
  8. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Oh come on it's not comparable to the real world.. Billy works at Tesco for £11 an hour but turns down aldis £12 an hour as he's mates with big baz and Sheryl looks after his nans dog. Ryan Ait nouri £50k a year wolves or £120k a year at Chelsea
  9. M

Fraser

As others said didn't cost 35m Think we would all be happy with a goal or two for the rest of the season as long as he works hard and gives his all
  10. M

Newcastle (A) verdict

People still blaming Jeff and fosun.. Lack of forward options, they have invested plenty £65m on Silva cutrone and kaladzic Who's fault is it they weren't good enough.. Nuno, Bruno, scouting team, Hobbs or the players themselves perhaps? ****ing change the record.
  11. M

Kilman keep or sell?

Kilman could be solid for the next four to Six years would £40m really get you an 'Average'(your words) CB who can fit straight in to the PL and sustain it for that long or could we could get a dud like Jesus Vallejo? The grass ain't always greener..
  12. M

Kilman keep or sell?

Wtf am I reading... Anyone seen his outside of the foot whips the last few games up the wing to Semedo/Neto to put them behind. The bloke has the Coady/Neves spray in him. Solid at the back. Looks laid back but is an absolute baller and is by far the 2nd best English CB (after stones) in the...
  13. M

Sheffield Utd verdict

Bloody hell difficult watch. Think we missed Cunha today but had he been fit would Sarabia have been benched? Difficult because thought Sarabia was man of the match even without his goal.. Hwang was very poor, kilman also. Thought Semedo did ok and Lemina.
  14. M

Rumours from the pub

I mean who wants to live in a desert with: No alcohol / night clubs, no bacon sandwiches and s### atmospheres and attendances. Or alternatively do a Messi and move to Miami and live the dream. I'm surprised the MLS isn't number one after say England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France. Ronaldo...
  15. M

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I think the club were banking on some money coming in from Saudi for Guedes or at a push someone like Sa or even Fabio. Understand the frustration around Sasa going when GON said he wouldn't leave until someone came in. I think him wanting to get in the Austria squad would have been unfair to...
  16. M

Max Toti Dawson Santi or Boly Coady Bennett Saiss?

All those achievements were great but we had Jota and Jiminez banging them in! I know we kept more clean sheets and it starts at the back but Patricio was better than Sa And Johnny was better defensively than any current LWB
  17. M

Well said both. Definitely agree with goals, Saiss always had one in him. I was swaying towards the old guard in said debate but in terms of depth does Santi eclipse Bennett? I guess current batch younger too..
  18. M

Just had this debate in the pub with a couple of wolves fans ( a rare thing as I live in Gloucestershire) I'm undecided.. Boly was an absolute Rolls Royce defender for a brief period. Coady was a leader ( a little overrated in my opinion) This period was glorious! But.. I think Dawson brings...
  19. M

I meant in his bio on his profile He's been on 6 hours follows 500+ profiles and not one of them is wolves so deal is off haha
  20. M

Anyone on Instagram see Mario Leminas story post 4 hours ago.. Shared a picture of his brother with the quote 'i got your back brother (love heart)' Noha has just joined Instagram and his bio says sportsperson but no mention of any club. Complete assumption work but I wouldn't be surprised if...
Back
Top Bottom