Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. moseleyite

Gary O'Neil - tactics

No, not necessarily. I imagine that it would require permission from the club. Otherwise only out contract coaches would get interviews? Assuming this isn’t just *******s made up as click bait of course.
  2. moseleyite

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

In slow-mo, it genuinely looks like he anticipates contact and goes down... at full speed it looks like he's frightened by the ball and falls over... I wonder if his confidence is so shot to pieces that rather than risk missing an open goal 3 yards away, his mind just screams "DIVE!! GET A...
  3. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

A repeat of last year’s final. Such excite. Much happy. Wow.
  4. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Oh dear. So close Cov.
  5. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Fernandes really is odious
  6. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Me and my big mouth.
  7. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I hate football these days. Hate it.
  8. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

4-3!! Only VAR can save Utd now!,,
  9. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They still think they’re big and famous :D
  10. moseleyite

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

That’s one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen on a football pitch. It looks to the naked eye and, admittedly, in slow motion that he’s diving instead of tapping the ball into an open net. It’s either that or he’s so surprised to see the ball that he falls over. It’s bizarre Edited: is his...
  11. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If that’s a pen then… … incoming Tweet from Forest?
  12. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Pen to Cov! Given the events of today, this’ll be an interesting call
  13. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, that makes things interesting.
  14. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Keeper’s got to do better there, surely. Unfair?
  15. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's a problem of interpretation and inconsistency isn't it? Natural to one person is unnatural to another. I joked about the pen at Luton above but it illustrates your point - Gomes stretched for the ball and his arms came up to balance. It's "natural". But it can easily be twisted/interpreted...
  16. moseleyite

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

I think this is my one frustration from yesterday - the gameplan of staying in the game and utilising the only fresh legs we'd got late on was actually a decent shout but there were a number of times when players made runs (Doc most notably) and pointed for the ball when we turned back and took...
  17. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's only a penalty if it hits your hand after your thigh, right? No, I'm not still bitter about Luton A :D
  18. moseleyite

Today’s Games 2023-2024

For the same reason they've been mediocre all season, really. Yesterday wasn't an aberration for Chelsea, they're a collection of somewhat talented individuals who (a) don't play as a group and (b) lack a cutting edge - every time I've seen them they've missed so many chances, it can't be a...
  19. moseleyite

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Is that right? Well, Korea would be an obvious choice to tap in to Hwang-fever. And Singapore is somewhere I fancied going so I'd better check the bank balance :D
  20. moseleyite

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

And cancelled the week after! :D Joking aside, if that's true, it really does feel as if the seasons blend into one don't they?
Back
Top Bottom