Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Squad Numbers

For those into that sort of thing. New signings: Sa-1, Trincao-11, Mosquera-14. Changes: Kilman-23. Everyone else as you were.
  2. W

2021/2022 Pre-Season

First Pre-Season Friendly confirmed, away to Crewe Alexandra on Saturday 17th July, 3pm. Happy to keep this thread updated with more fixtures and information if needed? Pre-Season Fixtures Saturday 17th July- Crewe v Wolves Saturday 24th July- Real Betis v Wolves Monday 26th July- Las Palmas v...
  3. W

RIP Johnny Kirkham

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20210213-johnny-kirkham-1941-2021/ Former Wolves player Johnny Kirkham has passed away aged 79. Wednesbury-born and made 112 appearances in Old Gold. Thoughts with his family and friends.
  4. W

Club Shop- Issues

Hi all, Appreciate this isn't at the forefront of everyone's mind currently, but reading the 'Club Shop' thread, thought it might be useful to have a thread running where those of you who wish to can note down any problems or issues you've had. Obviously if you'd rather get in touch by PM then...
  5. W

Stadium Mosaics

Hi all, As I'm sure you're all aware, next season will begin behind closed doors. Wolves are keen to get your opinions on the mosaics currently in the stands. Do you like them? Is there anything else you'd like to see? Let me know either on this thread, or via PM. Thanks in advance.
  6. W

Wolves Club Manager (2003/2004?)

Morning all, Bit of a strange one really, but as it's kinda Wolves related. Does anyone remember the PC game 'Wolves Club Manager'? It was released during our first Premier League season, under Dave Jones. From my memories it was vaguely terrible. I've found a copy, with case, manual etc...
  7. W

Fans' Parliament- An Update

Evening all, Been asked to update everyone on the fans' parliament. I think it's fairly obvious now why the meeting a couple of weeks ago was postponed. Going forward, Wolves have created a Help Portal, which is designed to help with any queries or confusions you may have. It can be accessed...
  8. W

New Catering

Hi all, Just thought I'd share with you some information about our new catering suppliers. Last night a small group of us were fortunate enough to be 'guinea pigs' for the new food which will be served on the concourses. I have to say purely from a quality point of view, it's a different world...
  9. W

Fans' Parliament June 26th

Hi all, Me again! Just letting you know, we have a Parliament meeting on Wednesday 26th June. Anything you want asked, brought up or passed on to the club, let me know either on this thread, or via PM. Deadline is the 15th June. Thanks in advance. Jack
  10. W

Sunday Morning

Good news folks! If you’re travelling to Wembley through the official travel club, the Stan Cullis Stand and North Bank Bar will be open Sunday morning, serving breakfast sandwiches and drinks.
  11. W

Fans' Parliament February 12th

Hi all, Me again. Just a quick heads up, we've got our next fans' parliament meeting 2 weeks today. Any questions/concerns/comments, post them here or drop me a PM, and I'll do what I can to raise them at the meeting. Cheers.
  12. W

Fans' Parliament October 18th

Hi folks, It's that time again! First meeting of the Fans' Parliament this season will be next Thursday. Any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to drop them in this thread, or send a PM to myself or @Sedgley Gold N Black. Can I have all responses by this Thursday (the 11th) please, so I...
  13. W

Appeal for Help!

Morning all! Hope we've all recovered from yesterday, what a day! Just a quick(ish!) message really, kind of on behalf of the club, but not, at the same time. You'll see what I mean! As I've said before, I'm one of about 10-15 supporters helping the club as a "Working Fans Group", targeting...
  14. W

Fans' Parliament- March 15th

Hi all, Had an email from Paul Richards earlier in the week, the next meeting is scheduled for Thursday March 15th. No confirmation of who will be attending, but if I remember correctly, last March's meeting was centred around the club accounts/finances. Any questions/messages/thoughts for...
  15. W

Fantasy Football

Anyone playing the fantasy football game on the Premier League website this season? Wondered if it was worth setting up a Molineux Mix league?
  16. W

League Cup First Round

Is being drawn this Friday at 1pm. We've been placed in the Southern section, and been seeded. This means our opponents will be one of the following: 19. AFC Wimbledon 20. Barnet 21. Cambridge United 22. Cheltenham Town 23. Colchester United 24. Crawley Town 25. Exeter City 26. Forest Green...
  17. W

Just a bit of fun...

On a Sunday morning. With the news that Jeff Shi is relocating to Wolverhampton, how many Wolverhampton/West Midlands based footballers can you come up with? I'll kick things off with: Sylvan Ebanks-Blakenhall Bilston Slater
  18. W

New Website

Yesterday evening I was fortunate enough to be asked by Wolves to go to Molineux to have a preview of the new website. I have to say, no hint of bias, it is excellent. Very, very different to the current site, far more easy to navigate. Very user friendly, very sleek. The club are hoping to...
  19. W

Sam Ricketts

Was at the U23 game tonight, looking very pally with Rob Edwards and Lambert. Could he be coming back in a coaching capacity?
  20. W

Preston Verdict

A very comfortable, professional win to end the season. The scoreline wasn't a fair reflection of the game, as we were by far the better side, and but for some poor finishing, could have won by a bigger margin against a very poor Preston side. Lambert made 5 changes from last week's dismal...
Back
Top Bottom