Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. wildfire_wolf

E&S - Player Pictures - Ruben Neves in Disguise

I'm sure Ruben Neves is in disguise in this article!! Express and Star Joking aside, she's very talented!
  2. wildfire_wolf

How long would the ban be now if Neves got a second yellow?

Genuine question... Jonzy?
  3. wildfire_wolf

Uli Hoeness - Bayern president's take on season ticket prices

Just seen this posted on Facebook. How good is that if it is true.
  4. wildfire_wolf

I wondered where all the rubble from the old North Bank went!

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2017/12/14/boss-faces-jail-over-illegal-eyesore-waste-mountain/
  5. wildfire_wolf

Lydia Ameson RIP

Wolves fan Lydia sadly passed away yesterday from a rare illness, that worcened recently, at the tender age of 15. This was just days after meeting Danny Batth. I was fortunate enough to know this beautiful little girl and her mom for many years, although only seeing them occasionally nowadays...
  6. wildfire_wolf

@The23sWWFC

Anyone know who these are and what they're about? They're claiming some sort of announcement on the 23rd June at 11pm and that they've approached the club for support.
  7. wildfire_wolf

Have your say!

That was the title of the email asking me to take part in a survey. I got as far as "are you a season ticket holder for next season" and answered "yes". .... and that was the end of that :)
  8. wildfire_wolf

Baggies New Mostly White Strip

Is this so they can take them off and use them as a flag next season? http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/2014/05/01/west-bromwich-albion-set-to-ditch-blue-and-white-stripes/
  9. wildfire_wolf

What message did Danny have on his t-shirt?

Questions in the thread title really. Danny lifted his shirt over his head which I think he got booked for. Did he have a message on it? Couldn't see from the BW. Just curious.
Back
Top Bottom