Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. wildfire_wolf

Three Word Posts

I struggle to count
  2. wildfire_wolf

Joao Gomes - Born to play here...

Very good indeed
  3. wildfire_wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Have you been on the fortune cookies? :p
  4. wildfire_wolf

VAR 2023-24

They could, but they wont. Much to my disappointment too. Just an idea to at least know what's going on during a VAR check stoppage rather than sitting there twiddling fingers.
  5. wildfire_wolf

VAR 2023-24

They could sell earphones on the same frequency the officials use. A bit like the ones they have at cricket for the commentary
  6. wildfire_wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I can never understand the logic of these statements, not having a go at you Skrilla. Surely giving a points deduction to a team that is in danger of the drop anyway makes it more likely that team will be relegated and the team / company will struggle to survive. It's akin to HMRC fining...
  7. wildfire_wolf

Real Madrid - Really?

That took Deep Thought!
  8. wildfire_wolf

**Please ensure you read - unofficial/illegal match streams 2022-23**

I find it reassuring to know that our revered law enforcement have the resources to deal with national security, drug gangs, knife and gun crime, serious violent crime, house burglaries, car theft, along with all the horrendous crimes perpetrated by motorists to still have time to pop along and...
  9. wildfire_wolf

Boubacar Traore

Moutinho won't know if he's coming or going!
  10. wildfire_wolf

The Fosun Gathering

I can't be 100% but looks like the bloke who got out the Bentley and walked round the back of the SB. The one on the far left not the old geezer in the window! Pretty sure is was 1 TSV too.
  11. wildfire_wolf

The Fosun Gathering

A Bentley limo pulled up back of the South Bank around 1pm with a suited chap getting out and walking round the back of the South Bank. Registration was "1 TSV". Been trying to look for agents or anything to do with these initials. Only thing I can find is TSV 1860 Munich. Might just be a posh...
  12. wildfire_wolf

If we lose , what does your partner say to you when you get home ?

She's not interested in football. I just get back and give her a damn good listening to for an hour or so!
  13. wildfire_wolf

Newcastle United Takeover

Don't know about that, but his last name is the same spelt backwards as forwards. There must be a name for such words.
  14. wildfire_wolf

January 22 transfer window

I had a similar experience. I asked the tattooist to have "Wolverhampton Wanderers" tattooed on my todger. He took one look and asked if I could support Hull City instead.
  15. wildfire_wolf

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

This is from a really reputable source. Looks like both Adama and Ruben could be off,!! https://socceronsunday.com/article/psg-launch-48-billion-bid-for-every-remaining-player-in-the-world/
  16. wildfire_wolf

Happy birthday Mutchy

HaPpy birthday young lady.
  17. wildfire_wolf

The standard of refereeing

Don't know how Coote can justifiably referee again this season! Shocking few weeks.
  18. wildfire_wolf

Radio WM Thread

I'm sure they'll offer the same position to someone much more impartial eventually. Gabby Agbonlahor perhaps?
  19. wildfire_wolf

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

I don't think he flew. My mates cousin saw him pull up at Compton in his 2CV last night.
  20. wildfire_wolf

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

Don't knock Columbo... Oh, and one more thing.....
Back
Top Bottom