Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Everton verdict

Felt relaxed watching the whole game,. When did that last happen? Cunha -a class above everyone else on the pitch. but superb performances from Doyle, Gomes, Dawson and Kilman too.
  2. T

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

Didier Drogba Trevor Brooking
  3. T

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Sad news indeed
  4. T

RIP Terry Venables

A charmer, a geyser, a little bit wo and little bit wey. Also a novelist, singer and recording artist and inventor of a board game.
  5. T

Jeff Shi Out

Shi appears briefly in the new official welcome Santi Bueno video. I can't remember the last time I saw him on video, maybe last season, but he looks like he's aged about ten years. Not surprising.
  6. T

Latest Phillips article

Excellent article. We're very lucky to have such an astute and articulate journalist as Johnny Phillips supporting and commenting on our club.
  7. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Wolves fan Dazzling Dave interviews a Bournemouth fan - Ooof!
  8. T

Have Fosun lost the fans?

This contains the notable quote from Moxey when Wolves were being sold to Fosun - “At the same time, they knew they (Fosun) could deal honestly with us, that we weren’t shysters who were going to move the goalposts as we went along." "Moving the goalposts"!! Ringing hollow?
  9. T

Friendly in Dublin

Also that's the best I've seen Sarabia play. Very involved and even quite physical! Mentions for Sa and Kilman - both sound today. Dawson nightmare! Older gentlemen take longer to get going at the start of the season - was the way with Craddock in his later years.
  10. T

Any preferences in the play-offs?

Bolton to lose
  11. T

Team vs Toon

Sa Semedo Collins Dawson Kilman RAN Neves Sarabia Lemina Raul Cunha
  12. T

Hype

Ray Hankin "will score the goals to keep us in the Second Division." (T.Docherty)
  13. T

Team for west ham

That's the team.
  14. T

Hello Fran Garagarza and goodbye Scott Sellars maybe??

Also, Shi should sack himself. Mismanagement on a monumental scale.
  15. T

Goncalo Guedes.

Worse than Trincao. Not bottle; no sense; no skill.
  16. T

Lopetegui

Good English. Not sure many English managers could use the word 'attentive'.
  17. T

First team squad 22/23

Haha Wolves official website Cham Campbell indeed!! https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first-team/20220914-wolves-confirm-202223-squad/ They'll probably correct it soon!
  18. T

Wolves Southampton Verdict

Lucky, fortunate, fortuitous - say it any way you like. We didn't deserve that win and we're a mess.
  19. T

Wolves v Southampton comms thread.

Did anyone enjoy that? No, of course not. It was dire.
  20. T

Lage OUT

Shambles again today. Very lucky to win. LAGE OUT.
Back
Top Bottom