Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TeddyWolf

Graham Hughes Stand Update

If it's a complete rebuild, then hopefully this time they will build it at a slight angle to the South Bank so that the near goal mouth can be properly seen. I don't hold out any hope of it having a roof.
  2. TeddyWolf

Loyalty points

Utterly stupid. Seems that I picked a good time to fall out of love with football.
  3. TeddyWolf

Fabio Silva

Most players that are thought of as quick already have that explosive leg speed by 18, think Michael Owen. Unless he is a very late developer any improvement now will be marginal. I like Fabio and think he will come good next season, but blistering pace is never going to be central to his game.
  4. TeddyWolf

Fabio Silva

There are lots of ways he will improve, but it is unlikely he will get faster.
  5. TeddyWolf

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread

City are there for the taking. Their defence looks shaky.
  6. TeddyWolf

Wolves v Everton match thread.

Jota, Ding Dong! Our love for you is growing wide and long!
  7. TeddyWolf

Jota to Man U

Usual BS, but this lad needs his own song asap anyway.
  8. TeddyWolf

Who’s the Parliament Rep?

The most annoying thing for me is when a business effectively refuses to take your money because they can't be ***** to do their job properly. Queues and poor stock replenishment cost them £1000s every game.
  9. TeddyWolf

Who’s the Parliament Rep?

They are supposed to, but they usually forget. Never seen a steward move so fast as when he noticed someone still had the lid on a bottle of coke.
  10. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

It would be difficult to add another tier to the NB due to viewing angles. Every new tier has to be steeper than the one below and the North Bank upper tier is already close to the maximum allowed. This is why very large stadiums (over 50k) usually start with a shallower rake.
  11. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

North Bank seats are the same width as the old South Bank ones. Much more legroom though.
  12. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

It will take a while for submitted plans to show up online. I'd imagine the club would want to reveal them first, not just via the council website.
  13. TeddyWolf

Laurie Dalrymple

Yes, but he'd had enough of the commute from London.
  14. TeddyWolf

Food

Stadium food is just like most other fast food, it's a convenience only to be consumed when time is short and when very, very hungry. Nobody in their right mind would choose to eat it given other options. Kiosks that are only open once a week for a few hours will never be any good, especially...
  15. TeddyWolf

VAR- Bin it off or persevere

I've got no interest in keeping it. Goal line tech is good. But VAR itself can never be used sensibly. Will always be a thin end of the wedge type situation.
  16. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

Can't see how those executive boxes will be usable with 3-5k seats built along the touchline. Don't forget how much deeper the rows will be in the new stand. Also can't see them getting the new executive boxes finished in time for start of following season. Those things always take the longest.
  17. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

Please refer to the post immediately before yours. There simply is no better site than the one we have had for 130 years.
  18. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

I'd be all for that, IF it meant that WV1 becomes a fans bar.
  19. TeddyWolf

Molineux redevelopment

Very messy and there would be no room to eventually rebuild the Billy Wright. I suppose the pitch could temporarily be moved over a few yards during construction of the Steve Bull.
  20. TeddyWolf

City’s cynical fouling

Moutinho is the master.
Back
Top Bottom