Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Z

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I'm not a big fan of this kind of thing, just feels a bit manufactured and small time to me. But I'm probably just being an old fart here!
  2. Z

Albion punishment

Quite. How they've managed to paint themselves as the angels for so many years is beyond me, when they've proved time and time again that they're a total embarrassment.
  3. Z

Albion punishment

Did you type that with a straight face?
  4. Z

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

None of those people will be able to afford semi-final tickets if we get through, obviously. It's a shame our end at Wembley would be half empty.
  5. Z

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

But when we're linked with players and see headlines like "Wolves are in the race for...." do we complain then?
  6. Z

How do you think tickets should have been allocated?
  7. Z

Fulham verdict

Excellent, an insult from the biggest producer of mumbo jumbo on here is a veritable recommendation.
  8. Z

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

Yes I actually keep thinking of that one - quite similar I'd say in terms of league status at the time. We should have more than enough, and I don't think this team will allow complacency to beat us. But - it's the Cup, you never know!
  9. Z

Fulham verdict

Utter nonsense. If you're counting attacking midfielders, we've got Lemina and Gomes who can do that, plus Ait Nouri. So there's your seven plus. Isn't it? If not, why not? I didn't say City don't have options. But when they were missing Rodri / De Bruyne, they weren't the same team in the...
  10. Z

Fulham verdict

Quite. So it's all nonsense. And when we beat City in September, we kept hearing about how they were missing Rodri. Take two or three out of that first choice City team, and they're not the same prospect at all. We've lost an entire first choice forward line to injury. You don't prepare for that.
  11. Z

Where did I say Coventry can't beat us? Of course they can. Maidstone beat Ipswich. It's just that people are talking them up as if they're world beaters!
  12. Z

Of course we can't take this for granted, and yes we've got injuries, and yes it's the Cup and strange things happen. But I can't believe how many people are making out that a middling Championship team are actually any good!!
  13. Z

Fulham verdict

How many clubs have got seven senior forwards?
  14. Z

If Carlsberg did quarter final results.....
  15. Z

Fans digging in

But that requires a team that gets it, and works its socks off, and is worthy of this great club. And we've got one now.
  16. Z

MoTD tonight

BBC not showing Man U first is a sign of just how dreadful it was.
  17. Z

Fulham verdict

Sorry but it's that sort of tiresome comment that's pathetic.
  18. Z

Matheus Cunha

Agree mostly but also suffering from Neto not being 100%.
  19. Z

I'm dreaming Leicester beat Chelsea and we get them.
Back
Top Bottom