Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Roswolf

Liquidator return?!

I thought it was funny that Chelsea play this but don't sing any words. We showed them the way forward.
  2. Roswolf

Brighton Away

Panic over, I got mine today. UTW.
  3. Roswolf

Brighton Away

Has anyone had their ticket download email yet?
  4. Roswolf

Luton Ballot

Just received an email and my ballot application has been unsuccessful. I suppose that's karma as I was praying Luton wouldn't win the playoffs.
  5. Roswolf

Luton Ballot

Anyone else having issues entering the Silver Away STH ballot for Luton away?
  6. Roswolf

Luton Allocation

Cheers JadeWolf.
  7. Roswolf

Luton Allocation

Anyone know what the away allocation is likely to be at Luton? Also Brentford?
  8. Roswolf

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Absolutely awful, the schematic looks like it's been done by a 2 year old!
  9. Roswolf

Away season tickets

I had the same message, I phoned up and renewed.
  10. Roswolf

Away season tickets

Latest update, got my email and tried to pay on the website again, to no avail. Phoned the ticket office and renewed. Hope they sort the website out soon as there will be chaos.
  11. Roswolf

Away season tickets

Just been on the site to renew and it came up with a message to complete the details even though everything was correct. Obviously it's not set up right yet, has anyone received their email yet?
  12. Roswolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

And that's just the women.
  13. Roswolf

Ball Boys (not Raul)

Did you also notice that when Newcastle went 2-1 up all the ball boys disappeared! Obviously well drilled.
  14. Roswolf

Newcastle Away Tickets

You need to ring Wolves, I got mine over a week ago.
  15. Roswolf

Away Season Ticket Holders

After announcing that if away season ticket holders did not renew their away ticket the club would not be offering for sale that ticket any more, does anyone know just how many AWSTH's there now are? It used to be 1100 Gold and 500 Silver.
  16. Roswolf

Villa Concessions

I see there are no concessions for Wolves fans at Villa Park. I trust Wolves will be doing the same when they come to Molineux. I can't remember any other club doing that in recent memory.
  17. Roswolf

most disliked player ever

Have to laugh when I seen that horrible statue of him outside Elland Road. Both need pulling down.
  18. Roswolf

Ivan Toney (oh dear!)

Had a hole in his money pocket.
  19. Roswolf

Should we have a mass protest at the next game?

Every Cloud eh?
  20. Roswolf

Neto to Arsenal?

It was on the radio yesterday, a clip of him being asked who he followed as a boy and he replied Arsenal. So could be a dream move for him. We need to keep him for now.
Back
Top Bottom