Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

87th minute

Just an observation from yesterday, its the 87th minute in a closely contested game in which we are narrowly leading 1-0 and our right wing back skins a player and gets into the box and then crosses for our left wing back to make it 2-0. This team and Nunos way of playing is just a joy to...
  2. M

New songs

With what is promising to be an exciting season, we as fans need to do our bit and get a good atmosphere going. So how about some new songs.... I will start. Ok its been nicked off the scousers but they have been nicking things for years! (joke) I don't know how to do links so you will have to...
  3. M

a leader

I think one of the most important signings wolves need to make is a leader on the pitch,with a load of new players coming in and I would guess, a lot will be foreign plus most of our squad are young. we could do with an old head who can still play a bit but can also protect the...
  4. M

brentfords goal

am i being stupid??:confused: just seen brentfords goal against shrewsbury.. a penalty. the penalty taker takes it,it hits one post rolls across, hits the other post then rolls back across the box and the penalty taker puts it in. i thought another player had to touch it before the taker...
  5. M

get a manager in now

message to morgan.. get a manager in now! do whatever it takes, pay whatever compensation it costs and start to put right the shambles you have let this club become this season. i know its probably too late to save us this season but he needs to come in now and if he can save us thats a...
  6. M

playing without fear

this team proved first half on saturday for 20-25 mins they can play good attacking exciting football. after villa took the lead it was as though the shackles came off,the players seemed to forget the constant worrying about getting back to defend if we lose posession. they started playing...
  7. M

stick or twist

a quick observation the clubs that chose twist and changed managers 1, sunderland, now well clear of trouble. 2,qpr, things seem to be improving and they are going in the right direction. those that stuck and kept managers. 1,wolves still in the $$$$$ 2,bolton still in the $$$$$...
Back
Top Bottom