Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

Ever heard a commentator spaff in their kegs?

There you go.
  2. K

Robbie Savage

Someone better check he ain’t stuck to his chair at the end of this match.
  3. K

Just another game

for our players and staff, no ****ing intensity and it showed, they haven’t got a clue what this derby means to the fans.
  4. K

What made you support Wolves?

I know most will be because their mom and dad did.. Early 90s, football mad about 6/7 years old, used to get my fix from football Italia or MOTD, family were rugby followers. Moved into the area and my dad was driving through town and crashed into a bus, we were waiting for the AA and all I...
  5. K

Is the Europa League and unnecessary distraction?

Personally I’d take 17th in the league and have a long run in Europe. I thought Wolves would end the “tired after a Thursday night” cliche, but we do look lethargic, maybe it’s not possible to compete on both fronts, especially with such a small squad.
  6. K

What would you do?

Assuming Wolves play away to Torino on the 22nd August, would you use your last 2 days holiday to go to Turin, or would you save them with the hope of qualifying to the group stages, potentially missing out on a once in a lifetime European away game altogether?
  7. K

Line up tomorrow?

Same as usual or do you expect changes considering we have Leicester Sunday? Cutrone ahead of Jimenez, considering the knock he took last week? Vallejo In along side Bennett..
  8. K

Whose going to Armenia with or without a ticket?

Haven’t got an AST, so hopefully I’ll blag a ticket in corporate.
  9. K

The best curry houses?

What are your favourite curry houses in the Wolverhampton/West Midlands area? Need some new haunts. I’m going to The Vine tonight with my Albion supporting mates, decent value, quick service, decent tikka, shame it’s a Albion pub.
  10. K

Football trivia.

Easy one to start, try not to google. Who is the only player to be named player of the season in 3 of the top 5 leagues in Europe? Those leagues being Germany, England, Italy, Spain and France.
  11. K

Team for tomorrow?

Same as normal, or are we expecting a few changes?
  12. K

51 points

And officially the most successful Black Country team to ever grace the Premier League.
  13. K

5 years ago on today’s date

We took over Milton Keynes. Time flies when you’re having fun.
  14. K

Useless stats

We’ve now scored as many goals as last season in 16 less games. Got anymore?
  15. K

Black Mirror

Series 4 now on Netflix. Any fans?
  16. K

**** jokes

My girlfriend dumped me because of my obsession with plants. I asked "where's this stemming from petal?"
  17. K

Jota top scorer odds

You can still get Diogo Jota at 22/1 to finish top scorer in the league this season. Good odds I think.
  18. K

Countering our system

Paul Butler was a guest on signal, or whatever the radio station is called, yesterday. He was stating how when teams become privy to our system, mostly our bombing wing backs, that they'll set up to counter this and things will become a lot more difficult for us. Nuno has stated 'Never going to...
  19. K

Ross Kemp Extreme World

Sky 1. Always been a big fan of this programme. Really worth a watch.
  20. K

Football quiz types...

Is this a wind up? It's on a mates Facebook and no one can guess the player. Pretty sure it must be a wind up Name this player? Played with: Ronaldo (Brazilian) Ibrahimovic Zidane Trezeguet Crouch Roberto Carlos Pirlo Kaka Managed by: Ancelotti Accolades: La liga Serie...
Back
Top Bottom