Search results

1. Freeport wolf

Super 6

Does anyone have the code for the Molineux Mix super 6 league for 24/25.
  2. Freeport wolf

Elvis Wolf

It is with great sadness to inform all that knew Elvis Wolf, that he passed away on Thursday. He was a lifelong Wolves supporter since the 1950s. Our thoughts are with his wife Pauline and his family at this sad time. RIP Steve
  3. Freeport wolf

Super 6 Molineux mix league

I see that Sky have announced the first round of games. Will there be another Molineux mix league for the new season and if so could I please get a link.
  4. Freeport wolf

MOTD

I wonder if we will get an increase in actual match time now there will be no presenters making their comments.
  5. Freeport wolf

Sky super 6

I see that Sky have released the first Super 6 games. Does anyone have the code for the Molineux Mix League, assuming it will continue for the coming season.
  6. Freeport wolf

Crystal Palace v Wolves

Has a time and date still to be decided as I cannot find any television listing for the game.
  7. Freeport wolf

Face coverings

I've just received an email from Wolves regarding pre ordering a new batch of face coverings. What is the opinion of those who have been wearing the original ones, regarding quality and comfort?
  8. Freeport wolf

Sunday Supplement Sky

Jacqui Oatley is the new presenter. Looks like we might get an early mention.
  9. Freeport wolf

Crystal Palace v Wolves predictions

Out of darkness cometh light Palace 1 2 Wolves
  10. Freeport wolf

Wembley omen?

Tiger Roll is the first horse to get consecutive Grand National wins since Red Rum in 1974. Let's hope we repeat the link with 1974 by meeting Man city in another Cup final at Wembley.
  11. Freeport wolf

Doherty on football focus today

He is interviewed on Football Focus today.
  12. Freeport wolf

West Ham commentary

I will be travelling next Saturday and would like to keep in touch with the game. I know I can get a commentary on Wolves TV but is it accessible on a mobile phone? I seem to recall that you couldn't use a phone last season. Was that for watching and audio. If so, is it different this season.
  13. Freeport wolf

QPR v Wolves Prediction

At least a point but I expect a good away win QPR 0 3 Wolves
  14. Freeport wolf

Lambert on Sky

In the studio for the Rangers v Celtic Scottish Cup game.
  15. Freeport wolf

Preston v Wolves Prediction

I'm looking forward to watching our first victory with Paul Lambert in charge. Preston 1 2 Wolves
  16. Freeport wolf

Wolves v Derby prediction

It looks like there will not be a new manager in place before this game. I expect Derby to put on a better show than Blackburn. A bit more doom and gloom but it might help to concentrate minds in our selection of manager. Roll on Preston away!! Wolves 0 2 Derby
  17. Freeport wolf

Wigan v Wolves Prediction

I think we will win but will not be as easy as it appears. Wigan 0 1 Wolves
  18. Freeport wolf

Wolves v Brentford prediction

A difficult game, Brentford in form but so were Newcastle. After watching the Barnsley game, I don't want to see a similar performance. Wolves 2 1 Brentford
  19. Freeport wolf

Wolves v Reading Prediction

I think this will be a difficult game and we will lose. That should reinforce the need for more recruit's before the deadline. Wolves 1 2 Reading
  20. Freeport wolf

Wolves v Sheffield Wednesday Prediction

The final game of a terrible season. It could be a turning point, the last game with Jackett in charge, takeover plans announced next week or nothing changes. Wednesday can be expected to play a weakened side in preparation for their play off games. If so, we should manage to score for a change...
Back
Top Bottom