Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Lopetegui

So senior players arrived in the last hour?? And whose was the Merc leaving at the end of the report??
  2. D

Lopetegui

Where is this confirmed?? I can find nothing official saying talks have concluded with this outcome.
  3. D

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

The work rate and effort is 1000% better tonight. The ref is a **** but if we keep this work rate up after the WC we will be absolutely fine!!
  4. D

Nuno: Yes or No?

As has been said already, I was getting excited to see Nuno backed with transfers then, boom, he’s gone. Nobody in my lifetime has unified the club more than Nuno. We are currently spit with the gap widening and, whilst I would never normally advocate going backwards, feel we need him again...
  5. D

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

That was horse****
  6. D

Wolves v Newcastle comms thread.

I’m quite emotional after that, but, what a disgraceful second half performance. Expected a lot more for the money we’ve spent and the players we have. Tactics seemed to be obsolete!
  7. D

Rumours from the pub

We took out a loan against the balance of the Jota fee owed. How does that factor in?
  8. D

Wolves partner with E-Sports giant Evil Genuises

Likewise, however, the merch looks awesome. Wonder if it’ll be available in the Wolves shop because I’m not paying $75 inc shipping from US!
  9. D

Wolves v West Ham United comms. thread.

What a bag of wink
  10. D

After match video call in.

What you tube channel is it on?
  11. D

Thoughts on where this situation will go for football.

People speak about antibodies and those that have had Covid19 might be ok to attend games etc. Even if this is the case, can they not still catch and carry the virus depositing it everywhere they go whilst not getting ill again? I might be completely missing the point but surely theoretically...
  12. D

Signs we are becoming a global brand

Where are you in East Yorkshire?
  13. D

Old email Wolves mailing list

I was a viewer and occasional poster. Is it still running? I left a couple of years ago now.
  14. D

Molineux redevelopment

As someone who has sat on planning commitee, if Wolves use the pre application meetings effectively they could get something before commitee within 6 to 8 weeks IF members are 100% on board. If issues are thrown up this could delay things in 4 week increments until they are confident it will...
  15. D

Holiday Cruises

I was fortunate enough to get signed on the Harmony of the Seas last year, which is a Royal Caribbean vessel. My sister was performing on board so I stayed in her cabin for a weeks cruise around the Carribean. I would wholeheartedly recommend it and them. Standards of everything was immense...
  16. D

Separation and Child Care advice

You will need to try mediation first before court will entertain, unless in exceptional circumstances, so get that ball rolling first. It shows YOU are attempting to do things reasonably first and you will need the mediators sign off that it has failed to go to court. Whilst you're doing this...
  17. D

Sky TV Packages & Deals

Tbh, when my £22 pm deal ran out for family multi room and it jacked up to £60 odd quid, I got rid and got Netflix, Amazon and Freeview. Now we only watch Netflix or Catch up but I did get an IPTV sub for the football for £9 pm
  18. D

Tickets!

Best seats at the Millenium Stadium PO Final were £50 so, given that was 15 years ago and this is Wembley, I don't think £80 Is too shabby. As a side note ST holders were allowed 2 tickets for that game. As a steward we were classed as a ST holder. I took my 2 and sold the spare on for face...
  19. D

Championship run-in

The PPG in the championship this season is awful compared to ours. Last I checked it wasn't even 2ppg for the leader although that may have changed in the last week or 2.
Back
Top Bottom