Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Next Seasons Shirts

I agree. A white or black away kit, fine. They are core brand colours. But why anyone would buy a red Wolves kit is completely beyond me.
  2. W

Next Seasons Shirts

I remember that too. I think it was the mid-90s Puma era. I guess when you have the same manufacturer and the same shirt sponsor season after season it is easier to do. God, I still miss those Goodyear days.
  3. W

Next Seasons Shirts

There's quite a few new kits already leaked - Spurs, Liverpool, City, N'Castle, Arsenal (with just the Cannon instead of the badge - v. nice) We always seem to one of the last.
  4. W

Next Seasons Shirts

I like hooped socks. But I really don't like pinstripes. Personal taste is a funny old thing.
  5. W

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Not sure how I feel about the Luton match. I want us to win, of course I do. But I’m resigned to us losing. They’ll be scrapping for points and we are a shambles. But hopefully that’ll mean they leapfrog Forest, so every cloud has a silver lining.
  6. W

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I’m just glad this has happened now. It’s relegation form and the kind of football we feared at the start of the season. We got enough points to stay up and tbh that is all that matters. This season would have been grim if it had played out like the past 7 games. Need something dramatic to...
  7. W

Next Seasons Shirts

Kits are signed off at least 6 months before launch. So it was all designed and agreed way before Christmas.
  8. W

Stadium Plans

Thanks for sharing. I've seen this image before - but never that previous one. Looks like an outer building was proposed, wrapping around that corner (Top end of the Waterloo Road / South Bank corner). You can just about see it on this image too, on the right edge. Or maybe a stepped area? Looks...
  9. W

Stadium Plans

What’s always amazed me with Anfield, is how many seats are side-on, behind the goal line. So you spend the whole match with your head turned in one direction.
  10. W

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

I always remember the Aldershot match happening that day. My elder brother took my younger brother (who was then 5), to his very first Wolves game.
  11. W

Next Seasons Shirts

WV1 would be a pretty cool brand name.
  12. W

Next Seasons Shirts

Which makes me think that the ‘own label’ rumours are true. I just hope they don’t make-up some godawful brand name / logo.
  13. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

A couple of mil - that could pay for a couple of decorators, some ladders and a few pots of Old Gold exterior paint.
  14. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I see MGW is being linked with a big money move away from Forest. Please tell me we inserted a sell-on clause. Could be a nice little windfall.
  15. W

Fulham verdict

What character and belief this team has. Brilliant. And that is all down to coaching. GON you have performed bloody miracles with this small squad. 41 points puts us level with last season’s total haul. With 10 games left, could we go on and beat our best ever 59? I wouldn’t put it past this...
  16. W

Next Seasons Shirts

Apparently Barca are ditching Nike to go the ‘own label’ route. Might be the start of a new trend.
  17. W

Football Gods - Tim Spiers Podcast with Conor Coady

The way he was treated was shameful, in my opinion. He was a loyal servant, our captain, and a key player: an England player for heaven’s sake! He epitomised everything that was great about the club. Lage froze him out. With no explanation. At the very least Coady deserved honesty and...
  18. W

Klopp

German National team perhaps? I hate Liverpool fans, but I like him - he's been brilliant for Liverpool, brilliant for the Premier League and has overseen some phenomenal football. Him and Guardiola have been fantastic for football in this country.
  19. W

Stadium Plans

A friend of mine’s son plays for Harlequins. She hasn’t got anything nice to say about Laurie either. She shared a few stories which made me re-evaluate my (previously positive) view of him.
  20. W

Castore kits

Can we give Umbro a go please?
Back
Top Bottom