Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. cannockwolf

China Wolves

I cant get my head round this lol
  2. cannockwolf

New wolves documentary

Johnny Philips again whilst in China, on sky in August Johnny Phillips on Twitter
  3. cannockwolf

Oops

I know the signings haven't appeared yet but at least were not in palarse's shoes Crystal Palace F.C. on Twitter
  4. cannockwolf

Is Diogo Trying to Predict Something for Saturday?

Diogo Jota @DiogoJota18 #Hattrick
  5. cannockwolf

Long Shot (Sin Cara)

It's a long shot but Laurie seems to be ramping up the Mexican / International interest with this tweet Laurie Dalrymple @LaurieDalrymple 53m Hi Sin, or is it Mr Cara? @SinCaraWWE Tbh, I’m unfamiliar as to how you address WWE royalty, but regardless of that, I’m the MD of Wolves an we’d love...
  6. cannockwolf

Season Review

I did a search and couldn't find this linked so enjoy
  7. cannockwolf

Bristol Comms

8. cannockwolf

Wolves Analysis

An interesting read Newly Promoted Wolves Stake Their European Claim | StatsBomb
  9. cannockwolf

Wolves 3rd place Expected goals

some interesting stats here 11tegen11 on Twitter
  10. cannockwolf

Fosun Made Feature Film

And its about a wolf of course ;):D Fosun on Twitter
  11. cannockwolf

The Portuguese Revolution

some light reading while waiting for transfers :) https://www.cloudsports.tk/single-post/A-look-at-the-Portuguese-revolution-at-Wolverhampton-Wanderers
  12. cannockwolf

Not under the radar anymore

"Man City are coming back; they are outstandingly strong. United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and the other ones. It looks like Wolverhampton will be a proper threat and will do very well. Beat them all in a specific moment, that’s the plan" Jurgen Klopp
  13. cannockwolf

Preseason Games on Wolves TV

Watch Pre-Season Live On Wolves TV £5 a pop
  14. cannockwolf

New Wolves Sky Documentary

from JP on Instagram Last few shots of new Wolves documentary logged today. Hopefully out on Sky Sports later this week, keep an eye out #WWFC #skysports
  15. cannockwolf

Rival for Neves' GOTS?

Football on BT Sport on Twitter :eek:
  16. cannockwolf

Talking Wolves Podcast

This was an interesting listen, a person very knowledgeable from Portugal and a twitter info source, Alex Goncalves being interviewed about Wolves
  17. cannockwolf

Need help with Excel

any experienced users of excel fancy giving me a little help? im using office 365 so have th latest version Ive linked (made a connection) to a csv file which automatically updates when i open the excel file, but on a different sheet i link to values those imported using =SUM(Sheet3!B22) but...
  18. cannockwolf

Doc & Benik Question Tankard

heres something to keep us entertained over the international break
  19. cannockwolf

women commentators

watching the MOTD highlights and the channel 5 highlights prog, i just cant get used to women commentators, they are saying all the right things but it sounds so wrong, it's actually putting me off, does that make me a misogynist?
Back
Top Bottom