Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

The Athletic

50% off subscription available today Anyone subscribe - is it any good?
  2. W

T-Shirts

With Christmas fast approaching and really struggling for idea's for my Wolves mad 14 year old I had an idea to get some clothing away from the official sources. Anyone got any idea where I can get them from? Tried the usual ebay and Amazon but no joy. Favourite players are Raul and Joao and...
  3. W

Tim Flowers and Solihull Moors

For those of us of a certain vintage Tim Flowers will always hold a special place in our hearts. Seemed the only bright spot when everything else was black between 1984 and 1986. It's so good to see the job he is doing at the Moors - went top of the National League last night. I may pop along...
  4. W

Clapping at the end of 1st half

Been busy at work and on holiday so not lurked as much as usual and can't see a thread on it. What was the clapping all about in the 39th or 40th minute. Certainly I the south bank where I sit
  5. W

Talksport

Just said on Hawksbee and Jacobs they are going to talk about what's going on at Wolves and are we the new Valencia, which isn't a good thing. I'm not going to be able to continue to listen so can someone let us know what was discussed?
  6. W

St Luke's

Express & Star reporting that the church where Wolves were forms is in danger of demolition as it needs to find £1million for repairs. Now, it obviously can't be moved to the museum - but surely Wolves could help with the repair bill. The RVLP fee alone will virtually cover it
  7. W

Griffiths New 2 Year Contract

On Twitter
  8. W

Paddy McCourt

BBC Transfer Deadline has just had a tweet saying Paddy McCourt of Celtic has been seen outside Molineux. Tweets flying around everywhere though
Back
Top Bottom