Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

STH renewal poll

Will renew, probably our last season. Combination of fed up travelling to matches and VAR killing the match day experience.
  2. N

Matheus Cunha

Absolutely awesome performance Sunday. Be absolutely fantastic if we can keep him for another couple of seasons.
  3. N

TOTI

Thought he was average at best and passing well off.
  4. N

Matheus Cunha

Anonymous most of the game. Came alive towards the end. Ultimately unpredictable and frustrating player. Definitely needs a focal point to play off to realise his full potential.
  5. N

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

All about the result. I'm sure the second half we'll see a better tempo.
  6. N

Put your finger on what we lack?

It's why I said coach. Once a game we show quick passing and movement score a goal, then revert back to aimless dross. We need to balance the defensive mindset with better attacking play.
  7. N

Put your finger on what we lack?

A good coach, we're now so far, away from the quick attacking football of the Rennes and Man Utd performances it's depressing.
  8. N

What tactic would you add?

Remove the fear of crossing the halfway line.
  9. N

Should we sack O Neil?

Baffling tactics and substitutions, out played by a Championship side with majority if the players looking clueless. It's a yes from me.
  10. N

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

So poor and slow going forward t's beyond a joke. Traore and possibly Doyle only positives.
  11. N

Ipswich (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Only strength as far as I'm concerned.
  12. N

Matheus Cunha

Unfortunately for him it seems team shape and ponderous attacking play is more important than encouraging risk taking in possession.
  13. N

So where do we go from here ?

Passing and movement would give the player in possession options.
  14. N

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

It's not as if prolific goal scorers are keeping him out. Unless he starts getting more game time why would he want to stay? Surely he's only going to be able to improve with more game time.
  15. N

An apology to Gary O'Neil

Good start, left his attacking substitions far to long.
  16. N

Matheus Cunha

I fully appreciate what you're saying, but from what I watched it was mainly the subs troubling the keeper.
  17. N

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Very good performance, just needed to make the attacking substitions earlier. Oh and not get shafted by VAR.
  18. N

Man Utd V Wolves predictions

We're capable of giving them a good game. More concerned about the defence than scoring, thinking we might scrape a point 2-2.
  19. N

Podence

From what I've seen just not a team player on or off the ball.
  20. N

Match Ticket Prices 2023/2024

I know gave up away games last season. Upside is more time and money to do things with grand kids.
Back
Top Bottom