Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

2 years since Ikeme flag at Wembley

Phot reminder yesterday telling me it was 2 years since England played Nigeria at Wembley and the Ikeme flag was surfed
  2. J

Man City attendance points been added yet?

As the title suggests I wondered if anyone has had Man City points added Apologies if subject mentioned elsewhere
  3. J

Day of the ex-Wolf scoring?

Watching Soccer Saturday and been loads of ex Wolves on the score sheets today - even Freddy Eastwood!
  4. J

Wigan a sell out for a change..

Wigan's website saying there are 100 tickets left for home fans! Has been 1 half of a "2 for £30" deal - other being Newcastle Only showing abot 60 tickets left in our two blocks as well
  5. J

Off topic from "When" thread

Went off topic regarding Rotherham Was looking for pics of Rotherham's new ground when I found the season ticket prices for their new ground next season : http://www.themillers.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10360~2729526,00.html £340 or £375 ! Bit of a surprise given economics of the area...
  6. J

The joys of being a travelling season ticket holder

Bit of a hold up on the M1 southbound last night. Normal journey time approx 2 hours 20 mins Last night we mangaged to take an extra 90 mins. 1 hour 5 mins to go 6 miles then a further delay of 20+ mins on the A38 Was rather tempted to turn round at Derby but we had to meet people so...
  7. J

Pitch lights on at Molineux

Why are the pitch lights on at Molineux in the snow ? Also why are the lights within the stands always on? Save some money Jez
Back
Top Bottom