Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Win at Liverpool or win against Villa

Villa for me. If we lose to Villa not only have we lost 3 points ourselves but given them (a closer rival for us than Liverpool) three points.
  2. W

The first Wolves team you saw.

Wolves 2 Manchester City 2 - April 22nd 1998 Wolverhampton: Segers, Wright, Froggatt, Simpson, Sedgley, Curle, Goodman, Slater, Bull, Keane (Emblen 63), Osborn. Subs Not Used: Claridge, Freedman. Sent Off: Sedgley (63). Goals: Margetson 34 og, Simpson 85. Man City: Margetson, Edghill...
  3. W

Wolves: The Renaissance

Unbelievable video, unbelievable memories. That Hunt goal is still one of my favourite of all time.. don't even remember it really. Remember the boot up field and then ten seconds later I'm about seven rows down from my seat in the South Bank. Limbs!
  4. W

Help: Past players, legends and partnerships!

Had a go at this suggestion. Got a bit messy trying to differentiate between eras as certain players cross over multiple. Was a nice idea in theory
  5. W

Great idea with the Wolves head. I'll have a play around with it and see how it looks, I think keeping the positions is my priority but maybe i could have best of both worlds! And thanks, I'll let you know if/when its 'finished'.
  6. W

Appreciate the responses, all the extra names have been added. I think I will invest in something like the complete records. The reason I reached out is I want it to properly represent the entirety of wolves, not the last thirty years which, with my knowledge, it was only going to do. Issue...
  7. W

The idea was to have more noteworthy ones rather than all as there are too many to include all names. As you pointed out though its skewed to the last 30 years as this is where my knowledge is, so thought I'd reach out and ask for suggestions for the pre 98 eras! The more names I add will mean...
  8. W

I thought about it, but I felt some players may not be represented as I'd like. Theres no real perfect answer I don't think. Someone like Rohan Ricketts would be the same size as Raul.
  9. W

Hence why I'm asking! A lot of names to go through and inevitably some would've been missed.
  10. W

Evening All, I’m in need of some assistance from the knowledgable and eagle eyed amongst you. I recently found a Liverpool poster online (Pitch Invasion: Liverpool FC) and decided to recreate my own Wolves version of it. My knowledge of 1998 onwards is pretty good. However, before that my...
  11. W

Braga (A)

Wish i could go. I'll be hunting down a place to watch/stream it... at least I made Torino! If its half as good as that day everyones in for a treat.
  12. W

Braga (A)

Cheers. Any idea if he needs to cancel the other two he originally ordered through the 'multibanco' system? (and if so how...)
  13. W

Braga (A)

My Dad just went and bought 2 of these. Originally tried to book 2 through the 'mulitbanco' system but no payment was required and I presume it just reserved them for him and he had to confirm through the 'multibanco' website? Anyone got any ideas on this system of how works? Eventually he just...
  14. W

What would be your England starting Xl for the World Cup?

Hart Johnsen Terry (Jagielka if not) Cahill Baines (Cole dependant on if were playing a strong team) Gerrard Carrick Wilshere (Wingers) Ox (Welbeck, see Cole) Sturridge (yes out of position but IMO need the 3 other CMs) Rooney With the likes of llalana, sterling, Johnson, Carroll, Townsend...
  15. W

"Homegrown team"

No idea whether Clyde (I guess that's who you're referring too as Knocker?) was or not? When he first came into the team next to Lescott they looked a terrific partnership though! In the short space of time thinking about it Proudlock and Clarke were the only real two homegrown strikers I could...
  16. W

"Homegrown team"

Could you include Macalinden over somebody like Proudlock, Clarke etc? Who... By all means never went on to be successes at the club scored goals at a higher level? Guessing you didn't include keane as homegrown? I liked Clyde too... I'd have him above Doherty. And Andrews/Davies in there too...
  17. W

Steve Davis, Crewe Manager

Both very valid points. I do however believe the list posted on the OP outwiegh the risks of the appointment. I do believe he would have to have some sort of 'figure head' above him to help out and take some of the pressure and help with advice decisions. Whether this is a DoF or a similar...
  18. W

Jackett Gone Too

Hope this isnt a sign....
  19. W

Sorry Bumbamuffin. I had a quick check but mustve missed it. Great minds think a like. Atleast...

Sorry Bumbamuffin. I had a quick check but mustve missed it. Great minds think a like. Atleast dean ha gone eh. Up the Wolves.
  20. W

Steve Davis, Crewe Manager

Apologies, didnt even look, was too excited by the news ;) Please Merge mods?
Back
Top Bottom