Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Whole of the Ball Over the Whole of the Line

With the goal line system, when they show the final still image of the ball why is it a computer generated picture and not an actual camera image of the ball? Who tells the computer what to draw?
  2. G

Hartlepool

He keeps telling Soccer Saturday viewers the he has got a million pounds to give away. So instead of giving it to some stranger who guesses 6 scores correctly, why doesn't he give it to the club he supports? ;)
  3. G

Penalty or not question for the refs among us?

Two offenses at exactly the same time are unlikely but there is a similar situation that does occur where i to my mind the referees get it wrong..... An attacker plays a through ball to an offside player and is then taken out by a late tackle. Every time i've seen this happen a free kick is...
  4. G

A chip off the old block

How much are you paying people to write your book for you?
  5. G

Sunderland - administration?

Unfortunately the money they are spending is their own. Their business model doesn't rely on loans from their owners, they just cut their cloth accordingly. I would bet my house that the majority of Sunderland's debt being due to loans from Ellis Short that he is now worried he won't get back...
  6. G

Corporate Dilema, Advice Needed

I'd stay until the end instead of leaving after 80 minutes
  7. G

Not giving the ball back

For too many years we have been giving the ball to the opposition when we have possession. Such a breath of fresh air to discover that we can now actually keep possession :rolleyes:
  8. G

nuno on chump refs.

Some of you seem to have forgotten that football is still a contact sport. Falling over because someone breathes on you is NOT a foul. Until t or players realise that we will continue to be bullied.
  9. G

Saving Face

If Fosun don't want to lose face and don't want to be disrespected then can i suggest that when they make announcements about the club they stop the bull **** and just tell us the truth!
  10. G

Saving Face

Yet another thread telling us not to criticise Fosun! Inept decisions by the owners need to called out no matter who they are.
  11. G

Looks like Tim Spiers is finally coming round a bit - a good article

Good article? Why? Because he is saying what you want to hear? It seems to me most people think his articles are crap if he says something they don't like, but when he says something people agree with it's a good article. Laughable!
  12. G

Yang Ming-Yang

Surely we aren't trying to do an Albion by signing this guy are we?
  13. G

Transfer movements/Rumours Summer 2017

Also looks like they are getting Grzegorz Krychowiak on loan from PSG. Now that is an impressive signing if they pull it off https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2017/08/29/reports-west-brom-in-talks-for-shock-loan-move-for-psg-midfielder-grzegorz-krychowiak/
  14. G

Lazio in for Costa?

Depends what Costa's release clause is. A low release clause would explain why he signed for 5 years long before any other signings were made
  15. G

Could anyone explain ?

I assumed the club pinned the details of each transfer and each players contract on a notice board somewhere since most people on here must've seen them all.
  16. G

Today's Games

The game was abandon with 15 minutes left Jonzy. The game was eventually awarded to Albion 3-0 instead of the replay Colin wanted
  17. G

Today's Games

They had 3 sent off, but the ref refused to send anymore off when they started to try to deliberately get sent off. So Colin used all substitutes and then got his players to pull up 'injured' and go off. When they got down to 6 players the ref had to abandon the game.
  18. G

Female members on here

Female members? Has Caster Semenya joined?
  19. G

Where can we develop next ?

Some points? May just be me but looking at the table we still seem to be at the bottom and all of those developments have given us a grand total of 0 points
  20. G

WolvesTV

Why is anybody surprised at paying more than other teams? Everyone wanted the club to buy Neves. Now they are just getting everyone to stump up to pay for him
Back
Top Bottom