Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Our season is done. No Europe, no relegation. The squad is stretched and the players knackered. I could understand them being 'on the beach' and not exerting themselves. Yet, they're giving their all. I love that they are fighting and trying to win. They care. I believe GON has a real talent for...
  2. S

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

To avoid weekend depression, I have accepted a 0-3 loss. A result different to that will excite or depress depending on which side the variance appears.
  3. S

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The judge thanks the jury for their verdict, then turns to the defendant. "You have been found guilty of the crime of murder, which you committed soon after leaving prison. This is a very serious crime and usually carries a heavy sentence. However, given that you have recently finished serving...
  4. S

Villa verdict

It reminded me of our cup game against WBA with roles reversed.. We were never going to win it. They probably had another gear in them if it became needed.
  5. S

Chelsea

He is terribly silly to claim "all the data" puts them at fourth. He excludes the one piece of data that exclusively determines league position. Points earned from results. Perhaps he doesn't understand the meaning of data, or maybe he's drunk as someone above suggested. If he is not accepting...
  6. S

Coventry Verdict

A terrible disappointment. Rightly, we should all be hurt. I understand that the vast majority of us will be angry and throwing around insults and unfair criticism. That's human nature. The wound will heal and we'll forget the silly, but expected, things that we say in these threads at these...
  7. S

Jamie O’Hara and mental health in Football

I agree with you. I've always felt for the lad . It wasn't he who billed Wolves $35M and he likely didn't see too much of that money. It wasn't he who claimed to be the next best thing. I've never seen any arrogance or Billy big-*******s from the lad. To have that value placed upon you, and read...
  8. S

Fraser

Give Fraser more time. Bring him on in more games from the bench (earlier, if we're not threatening to score). There's some talent there. Sew seeds in fertile ground. This lad will grow 10 times faster playing against Premier opposition, than wherever he is playing now. As a couple of others...
  9. S

Albion punishment

I agree with you. I'm older, wiser and more thoughtful now, but when young I know i said some stupid and horrible things without thinking them through. Genuine remorse and sorrow should be welcomed - it provides the offender (and those watching) an incentive to improve. His apology seems...
  10. S

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

I would be interested to know how many £ millions in contract pay-offs to date Beale has earned for relatively short work periods. A 2.5 yr contract cancelled after two months. Football clubs need to wise up and not be signing lengthy contracts for any but the top managers.
  11. S

Where will we finish and could that now disappoint you?

It's too stressful for me to constantly revise my expectations as the weeks pass, so each season I set my expectation and hope before the first ball is kicked and don't amend it. This season I expected to be in a relegation fight. My hope was that we wouldn't be and that I wouldn't be constantly...
  12. S

Brentford Verdict

I just back watched back the second goal. The second Collins begins to turn towards his keeper, Hwang immediately starts sprinting toward the goal anticipating that the back-pass will happen.
  13. S

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Wow. So sad.
  14. S

Nuno goes to Forest

I just looked at the Forest forum. They don't want Nuno. It always surprises me how Nuno is regarded by non-Wolves fans.
  15. S

What do you want Fosun to do next?

Fosun has improved Wolves more than any other owner during my time being a fan. long may they stay. Then again, I've only been a fan since 1971. Be careful what you wish for.
  16. S

Penalty taker

Well, Raul's gone - my favourite penalty-taker ever. For me, Hwang should take them. In many cases (not all), when he is close to the goal and under pressure, he is calm, clinical and accurate. I can see too many of the others landing the ball on the Ring-road.
  17. S

Wolves v Spurs verdict

What an ending to a game! I'm on cloud nine. Fighting together until the last second. The pack is bonding and becoming ferocious!
  18. S

Nuno sacked

As I am fond of the man, I hope he gets a big payout. However, it may not work like that in Saudi Arabia. Leaving with his head might be his payout.
  19. S

Sheff Utd verdict

Yeah, I'm truly disappointed, but... The Beauty and the curse of the Premier league is that games occasionally turn form on its head. We think we shouldn't have lost to Sheffield Utd.. Many more people think we shouldn't have beaten man City (where the gulf in talent is much bigger). We got 3...
Back
Top Bottom