Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Oh Adama Traore!

Bloody hell that's just unlocked a core memory. Was a Burnley player sent off really early in the same game? Or... was that another game vs Burnley, where Cookey got sent off against us?!
  2. O

Santiago Bueno Signing

Agreed. Superb positioning and reading of the game
  3. O

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Hwang should not have started or even featured in this ****ing game. He clearly needed a break
  4. O

Sarabia

My corners are better than Joao Moutinho's.
  5. O

JR Bellegarde

Yep. Certainly will. 25 year old being thrown into the Prem from Ligue 1 and playing in 3 or 4 different positions. 3 goal contributions in 7 starts. He is great at using his body and draws clever fouls. Great acceleration with the ball from standing. His touch when he is pressured from behind...
  6. O

Matheus Cunha

I expect to see RAN on the left of the front 3 on a fair few occasions between now and the end of the season.
  7. O

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Yeh he was. Fair play to him. Tell you what though, that was far and away the ****test performance by Dawson in a Wolves shirt. Panicked multiple times under pressure, so unlike him. Certainly looked nervy.
  8. O

The **** Away

Hogshead? I'm there from 8am, coach at 9.45. Bostin
  9. O

The **** Away

Hope you're right. This is like the Paul Ince quote pre playoff final - "relax, I'll get you there".
  10. O

Well done George Elokobi

So happy for the bloke. I remember being at his debut (Preston away, iirc) and he was honestly woeful (as was Stephen Elliot - that game made me realise I genuinely played with better footballers at Midland Combination level). As the weeks went on it was quickly apparent that Elokobi was putting...
  11. O

5th Round Draw

I think Europe is pretty impossible considering how many teams above us of who we need to consistently lose points. Nothing to lose in the league, Europe a pipe dream. Smashing Albi*n isn't
  12. O

5th Round Draw

I'm that much of a pessimistic, glass half empty, anxious Wolves fan, that in the 93rd minute of the Play Off final, the chants of "we are Premier League" still felt premature and I couldn't relax until the whistle had gone. Let's just get past those deluded ****ers on Sunday.
  13. O

Say something nice about the baggies

Zoltan Gera was a very good player. The last time they won a title, refs waved handkerchiefs rather than blew whistles, which hadn't been introduced yet. Which is lovely. They're a great bogey team. **** the Albion.
  14. O

The **** Away

It wasn't mate no, it was through a friend.
  15. O

The **** Away

Just managed to secure a ticket in A2. Absolutely buzzing and now even more nervous than I was. We have to smash them!
  16. O

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Lose on penalties. Sorry
  17. O

Max Kilman - Leadership

Literally said this exact same thing today. He's the exact type of defender to see us through a game like that.
  18. O

Number 9 - Number 9 - Number 9 .........

Yes I listened to it on acid in about 2005. Unusual to say the least...
  19. O

Team v Fulham

Go 4 at the back and we lose. Simple as that.
  20. O

Gary O’Neil

There was basically a player revolt amongst the squad where they stopped communicating with him after a while. His training sessions were Sunday league. That's not an exaggeration. I saw the session plans. It's a scandal how some of these people are paid millions.
Back
Top Bottom