Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. F

Aaron McCarey

I remember him best by him failing a drug test, funnily enough.
  2. F

Today's games - Euro 2020.

Can't get away from Anthony Taylor doing his best to **** up my life even in the Euros!!!
  3. F

Today's games - Euro 2020.

Either way, the refs slightly ****ed it up -- if it was supposed to be offside, well, you can't be offside in a corner kick; and if it was for re-entering the field of play without permission, the laws state that the player should've been automatically booked. My guess is that the assistant ref...
  4. F

Diogo Jota

All the best to Diogo. He was my favourite player in the Championship winning team and has shown time and time again that he can be absolutely unplayable in the Premier League too. But I must admit, I had started to lose patience in him and his constant awful streaks, during which he would...
  5. F

New Kit 2020/2021

I'm oddly torn about it. Just philosophically, I think we should never have black sleeves, and I always hate any weird fancy patterns instead of just a good plain gold colour... ...but I must admit, it's actually a really, really good-looking kit. Hopefully next year it's again time for a more...
  6. F

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Surely the title should be "who is going to Athens"? :rolleyes: I've been to Athens (as well as toured nearby cultural sites) on a school trip years ago, absolutely loved it. Pints and ouzos were 1€ in all the places close to our hotel. Haven't been able to drink ouzo without feeling instantly...
  7. F

Europa Round of 16

Believe so, as Olympiakos were drawn first, right?
  8. F

Clubs moaning about Wolves spending - Here's ya list boys

Fixed the sorting on that damn table because it was too infuriating to look at! Not only were the #'s out of order too, there were actually two 15s and no 13s in the original table... kind of makes me question the accuracy of this data in general :p
  9. F

Will you ever panic again ?

The curse of all mankind, never happy with what we've got!
  10. F

Daniel Podence

Our training facilities look absolutely fantastic, I always love seeing these pictures from the inside!
  11. F

Double over Man City or end Liverpool's unbeaten run?

Surely Liverpool are the obvious choice? They’re quite comfortably the best team in the league right now, and we’ve already beaten City once, so it’d be nothing special anymore. But in all fairness, the biggest reason I’d love to beat either of them is simply 3 points!
  12. F

Cynical Fouls - Yellow/Red

Every single foul in football is "subjective", that's such a weird arguments. That's why we have referees -- to make the subjective calls. I'm 100% in favor of a sin bin personally, there definitely should be something between the "not really a punishment at all" that is a yellow card and the...
  13. F

USA v CANADA......Friday.

And you call yourself Canadian?! For the record, we all know Canada is just a glorified Finland, not Scotland. They don't even play hockey in Scotland. ;)
  14. F

Conor Coady

To be perfectly fair to him, he well might have. We did have pretty ridiculous resources for the Championship. No way in hell we'd be playing Europa League football this season with Lambert though, our (potential) first season up in the Prem under him would have been spent fighting relegation...
  15. F

Today's games 2019/20 season

I didn't expect to find so much talk about our little Finnish national team here! Thank you for all the kind words, everyone! I have a healthy hangover today but I think that's only appropriate. It feels unreal, I genuinely didn't think I would ever see us in a major tournament, at least not...
  16. F

Imagine...

Coady can have the occasional off-game, but he's pretty much undroppable IMO, for his leadership qualities as much as anything else. If we want to improve on him, we'd need to get another player in who can both play the sweeper role and solidly boss the entire back 3/5 around -- I don't think...
  17. F

Lets face it

There should be no doubt Nuno is on every single club's radar looking for a new manager. But I find it really hard to believe he would take just about any of the jobs. He would be moving from the team he's built himself from the ground up, to a new club who will undoubtedly be struggling, low in...
  18. F

Third kit..?

I like the green a lot and the design is pretty nice for a third kit (which always seem to be a bit more out there) but I'm not a fan of the red stripes at all... a bit too much on the nose with the Mexican connection and the shade of red just feels like it clashes with the rest of the design...
  19. F

Everton away - comms thread

Very happy with the team, good rotations, really looking forward to seeing what Cutrone can do with his start. Only thing is I would've liked to see Doherty on the bench instead of Neto.
  20. F

VAR You In or Out?

The disallowed goal had nothing at all to do with VAR. VAR did its job, it found the referee's "mistake" quickly, effectively and correctly. The fault is with the ridiculous, idiotic, imbecilic new handball rule. Last season, VAR would have judged this exact same situation as a goal.
Back
Top Bottom