Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. wolvesandbooze

Season Ticket name change

For personal reasons I will no longer be attending games for the foreseeable future and have passed my season ticket into a friend. I want this to be done officially. Can I do this online or via email...any advice would be appreciated.
  2. wolvesandbooze

Ticket Cash

I've missed a few home games due to work this season what with games being rearranged for tv. I sold my ticket back to the club on these occasions and accumulated ticket cash. What exactly can I spend this on other than money off next season's season ticket. I read somewhere that they were...
  3. wolvesandbooze

Everton Away

When will we know if this game will be changed for Sky...I thought the date for the next games was on Saturday unless I read it wrong. I know it's not set in stone just wondering if I'd missed anything.
  4. wolvesandbooze

Still no ticket

Still ain t received my West Ham ticket which I ordered on the first window for away silver season ticket holders. A mate of mine who ordered a week after has had his. I've emailed them with no.reply and all the phone lines are busy...any body else in the same boat.
  5. wolvesandbooze

Official site login

Anybody else having problems logging in...keeps saying my email address isn't on their records....I've used it for years and ever bad a problem before.
  6. wolvesandbooze

Away season tickets

Heard today that there will be more on sale very shortly...from someone who works at the club. i really hope this isn't the case as it's a kick in the balls to those who ain't got one yet go away all the time
  7. wolvesandbooze

Forrest away

Any idea when these will be on sale and how many will we be given. It's my birthday weekend be gutted if I miss this. I am a season. ticket holder just hope I get one when they are on sale.
  8. wolvesandbooze

Derby away

I know it's a bit early but anybody who aint going who would like to lend me there season ticket number I'd be very grateful. I'm a season ticket holder myself but want a ticket for a mate.
  9. wolvesandbooze

The dissapointed lets get drunk in Liverpool thread

Ok first is first. To all you who got a ticket have a fantastic day. To all of us Members who didn't manage it and anyone else who didn't either what's the plan. Me and me mate both members already bought our train ticket but no match ticket. I am in no way after spending 45 years of supporting...
  10. wolvesandbooze

Newcastle Away

Does anyone think this has a chance of going to members sale? I can't have season tickets anymore due to working shift patterns and this one is on my 51st birthday and don't want to miss it, last time I went there was the new years day Bully goal fest.
  11. wolvesandbooze

YMCA Sleepeasy Event.

I've asked Mutchy if it's ok to do this and thankfully she has agreed. This is something that is very close to my heart, me being homeless at one point in my life and living in an hostel...3 over time actually. I now work for the YMCA in an hostel on the Cannock Road. Working with young kids who...
  12. wolvesandbooze

Leon Clarke

Hope Im wrong here but word is that the guy who got murdered on new years eve in Wednesfield was his Dad. Regardless of who it was we live in a sick society. RIP
  13. wolvesandbooze

Drinking at West Ham

I'm sorry mods if this has been asked before...but where are people drinking before the West Ham game. Having never been there before I don't want to wonder onto dodgy ground. Few of us going down on the 7.25 train from Wolves so will be there early enough to have a wonder about. More than...
  14. wolvesandbooze

Signed Shirt?Training

A friend of mine wants to get his nephew a shirt for his 18th and wants it signed by as many players as possible. I'm thinking the best way to do this is by going to the training ground...I live in perton so not far for me. Would this be viable...in the sense that would they bother to sign a...
  15. wolvesandbooze

Ticket refund?

I bought a ticket for the Brighton game the other day..printed at home and just had a message off my mate saying his brothers not going so I can use his season ticket. How do I go about herring a refund on my purchased ticket...assuming I can.
  16. wolvesandbooze

Singing

I just can't help looking back to the late 70s and 80s onwards etc, my era sorry. Great songs atmosphere...terrace helped thats no doubt. One song (and I know it's been mentioned on here before) is the twist and shout, Motherwell did it at Rangers Coventry at Arsenal...in the concourse ...but I...
  17. wolvesandbooze

Wimbeldon

Anybody watching this on BT Sport...brilliant.
  18. wolvesandbooze

Suspect Package in West Bromwich

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2014/07/22/west-bromwich-town-centre-sealed-off-in-suspect-package-alert/ Apparently it was shaped like a trophy so it was highly suspect.
  19. wolvesandbooze

A massive thanks to Lieutenant Dan

A great amount of information that you put on here before this game was much appreciated but seeing you after the game today and the way you did what you did in the spoons...brilliant. An amazing last couple of hours in there tonight. God bless ya mate and ya Dad.
  20. wolvesandbooze

Saft o clock Train to Milton Keynes

Ordered train tickets online last night due to being informed that the coach from my local won't be stopping at a boozer:mad:. Who else is getting the 06.45 from Wolverhampton...mad early I know but a lot cheaper than the later ones.
Back
Top Bottom