Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Strats

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Some things in life are just not fair. I didn't know Jonzy personally but he has been taken far too young, may your God bless you and look after you up there. It's going to be very hard for your family tomorrow but I wish them all a very peaceful Christmas and new year (I would normally add...
  2. Strats

Liverpool Verdict

Yes, I noticed that too, lost his temper momentarily it seemed.
  3. Strats

Liverpool Verdict

I don't ever want to see Silva in a Wolves shirt again. He's just a headless chicken. No good when starting games and certainly never going to change a game when coming on as a substitute. All he does is huff and puff, can't win a header, can't control the ball, slow speed of thought, moans to...
  4. Strats

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Show that desire every week and we'll win more than we lose. Full credit to all who played, such a shame you were cheated out of, a least, a point. Onwards and upwards all.
  5. Strats

DO NOT SELL any of tonights named squad

We can't afford to sell anyone else now. With yellow cards being shown for fun, it's going to need a good depth of squad this year.
  6. Strats

Graham Potter Sacked

Welcome to Molineux Mr Potter ... (I wish)
  7. Strats

Footballing families.

Ian (Player/Manager) and Gary (Son) Bowyer both played in the same Hereford Utd team.
  8. Strats

Team for Villa!!!!

It wouldn't be fair to have the Average White Band at right full back surely?
  9. Strats

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Lee Naylor's blaster away at Ipswich.
  10. Strats

Today, 51 years ago...

I was a young school kid stood right next to the 'tunnel' in the old Waterloo Rd stand. Remember the game well ... and the snow made it extra special for a youngster too.
  11. Strats

Wolves V Arsenal predictions

Agree with your comments here but I fear complete embarrassment ... WWFC 0 - 7 ARS
  12. Strats

RIP Ronnie Radford

You may not know the name but you will have surely seen that goal. Hereford (United) came to the public eye that day. Rest in Peace Ronnie.
  13. Strats

Poll - Is Lopetegui the best hope for Wolves today ?

Lopetegui and Dyche mentioned in the same breath? Come on now, Dyche could only dream of the same credentials.
  14. Strats

Who will be Captain if Neves leaves

Should Neves even be the current captain? Let's face it, his head maybe at Molineux but his heart is in Barcelona. Put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself 'would you really really care' as long as you said the right words whenever the opportunity arose. Next skipper? ... I don't see one in...
  15. Strats

Should we have a mass protest at the next game?

Thank god you posted this before the mass debate comment was made ;)
  16. Strats

Steve Davis

Neil 'you've got to die for three points' Warnock might be tempted for a last swan song perhaps.
  17. Strats

Palace verdict

Bueno ... Hold your head high son, well played. The rest? ... have a good look in the mirror and ask yourselves if you gave 100%
  18. Strats

Lopetegui

The longer the lottery for a new manager goes on, the more the club seem to be waiting for positive developments with regards to Lopetegui. The current predicament suits our club right now, hence the hush hush.
  19. Strats

Tony Roberts

Once conceded NINE, during his playing days, in a televised match and his attitude was questionable to say the least.
  20. Strats

Nottingham Forest (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Patience ... Panto season is not far away now ;)
Back
Top Bottom