Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. jackdusty

Burnley Tickets--- Help needed

Need a favour from people with membership numbers if possible. Got 2 lads coming over from Germany and looking to attend this game as they are attending the Vile the following night. Looking for 2 numbers together if someone can't make this game to help them out as they have helped me in the...
  2. jackdusty

Wolves v middlesbrough u18

Playing at Molineux tonight kick off 7:00 if anyone wants to get out the house for a bit.Think it's free entry!
  3. jackdusty

Reading

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27663506 Another club on the road to ruin?Had to sell last month to pay the tax bill and no further money coming into the club.Have they any decent players worthy of wearing the Gold&Black just so we could help them out?
  4. jackdusty

Nile Ranger

Looks like he may miss the game against us,stupid boy. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-26157490
  5. jackdusty

Questions to the referee's boss

It was posted earlier but no comments on it so far,but on 5Live at 9.00pm tonight Mike Riley is on and they are asking for questions for him about recent decisions.You can Twitter chappers or 5live,might make interesting listening,or is everyone watching toon v man yoo.
  6. jackdusty

Match of the day

Set your video or sky+,we are on last again:mad:
  7. jackdusty

Stoke at home

Looking at their group games,hopefully they are away for the last group game 3 days before they play us,Ukraine,Israel,or Turkey,any benefit to us all helps.
  8. jackdusty

Official away travel

For the first time i will be using the official travel club,but will be driving into Wolvo,can i park in the North Bank car park for free,and will my car still be there when i get back:p
  9. jackdusty

Free Masters Tickets

Anybody want 1 adult 1 child tickets for sundays masters finals on sunday.Must reply tonight so i can get them in the post tomorrow. send me a private message with address,first to reply gets them
  10. jackdusty

Kightly or jones

Which goal did you enjoy the most,Jones's pass into the bottom corner from 20 yards or Kight's 2nd effort piledriver,surely 2 contenders for goal of the month. For me,the teamplay and exercution involved ,dave jones just pip's it,but MK's was more spectacular.
  11. jackdusty

Thomas graveson

Has left celtic today,i know the priority is a CB,but we all know we need a "pyscho" in midfield as well.If he drops his wage demands is he worth a look at.
Back
Top Bottom