Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Ireland U-21s

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but there were 3 Wolves lads playing for Ireland U-21s v Netherlands on Wednesday: McArey, Doherty and Forde. I was not there, since I was at the senior match v Poland (a decent 2-0 win, but Wolves players only on the bench). U-21s beat Holland 3-0, which...
  2. B

Ireland v Bosnia

Ok, I Know it is strictly Bosnia and Herzogovina, but maybe B+ H will do for short. Just thought people might be interested in some thoughts about the game. It was hot in the Aviva stadium, that's for sure, which might help explain the pedestrian pace of the first half. The outstanding player of...
  3. B

Ireland v Czech Republic

I was at the Ireland game last night and thought some people might be interested in how some of the team played: Stephen Ward did fine at left back. Most papers scored him as 6, which is about right. The back four was very solid, bar the goal where John O'Shea had some kind of rush of blood...
  4. B

Premiership Stats Surprise

This is my first ever Thread- and am surprised that no-one else has picked this up. The Guardian's Premiership stats of the season so far has Wolves featured three times in various Top Tens. One unsurprising, but two quite surprising indeed. They may cause some posters to re-think, but...
  5. B

Ireland v Croatia verdict

Thought I would post comments on the game last night. I was there, but have not read any other comments about it. Solid enough performance by Ireland against 9th ranked Croatia, though the game a bit uninspiring. Robbie Keane's comments on players probably not wanting to get injured before...
Back
Top Bottom