Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

While there is an argument to be made that, if his appeal is successful, a season at a club like Wolves, (where he'd be in a top league, still good money and out of the OTT media spotlight of the Sky 6), I can't see it cutting much ice with Mr Pogba.
  2. R

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Got 30-1 on a Wolves win, so had to put a couple of quid on. Shows how far we are off City with those odds but is it really that big a gap? Don't expect anything but there's always a chance, especially if we can stop them scoring early. Not that I want Arsenal as champions either, though they've...
  3. R

Hardly straw clutching to suggest the media may not be 100% accurate on transfer rumours. Every year people lose it over rumours, in and out. Every year the hit rate is probably about 10%., if that.
  4. R

Semedo and "marquee signing" is going to get some posters foaming at the mouth!
  5. R

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

See this is fine, if you dislike their views, it's not so good if it's views you support being 'cancelled'. I'm very wary of banning people from saying things because you don't like them, but someone like Putin isn't. It's a very difficult thing to police, if she's not advocating violence and...
  6. R

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

What is happening to the world? Her views on gender, which have been deemed not hate speech so are presumably in the rwalms of normal discussion, have nothing to do with Newcastle or football? What's next, barred dor voting Conservative (if anyone does this year) or for being pro or anti...
  7. R

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Workmanlike with odd flashes of brilliance and/or skill. Should have been 4 at least but getting some forwards back definitely improved the attacking play. As for Luton they're odd. They put in lots of effort and for 15 minutes look OK, then fade before coming back again and repeat. Maybe at...
  8. R

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

My thoughts.
  9. R

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

I travel from door to ground for around an hour but the diversion to the pub adds on significantly more.
  10. R

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

Suppose it depends. If by Dudley they mean the Wrenner or Kates Hill, not so good. If they mean say Kingswinford or the edges of Stourbridge maybe.
  11. R

VAR decision against us V Luton??

I found myself with a feeling of resignation on Wednesday. Every single time VAR rules against us. The only one I can recall winning was one of the clearest penalties you'll ever see at Southampton though I'm sure there's been a couple of others. The only surprise was the red card wasn't...
  12. R

Bournemouth Verdict

Apart from Sa that was a woeful performance up to the disallowed goal. Bullied all over the pitch by a Bournemouth side who seemed far more interested than us, though they've retained the diving skills introduced by Howe. Subs and yet another questionable VAR against us perked us up a little but...
  13. R

Ramsdale

Is this some veiled reference to the hot pork at Molineux thread?
  14. R

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Are some people really giving this serious consideration?
  15. R

Forest- possible points deduction

Oddly though a draw may have suited Luton so why not give a penalty. Look, I dislike VAR , at least in its current incarnation but there are ways for a professional football club to complain and that's not it. Sounds like their chairman TBH and I could understand him putting something like this...
  16. R

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Nothing came from their fans all night. Even the normal "We've won the Champions league final after being 3-0 down to Real at half time" celebration at the end was a bit mutes.
  17. R

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

1,3,15/8 Thanks for the effort you've put into this.
  18. R

Playing for his move to Wolves
  19. R

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

RAN would suit City perfectly but their fans see very little of him so probably have no real idea of how good he is. Plus they gave us a lot of real money for Nunes last year - once bitten and all that.
  20. R

Yea, they're getting the £10million. Still a decent deal for them though overall.
Back
Top Bottom