Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. el gringo

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Would Antoine Semenyo be a good acquisition? (No rumour or ITK here, just a thought). He went to Bournemouth when GON was there, so maybe the type of player he might be interested in. Doesn't score a ton of goals (but not bad), but he's strong, and can run at defences.
  2. el gringo

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Is that where you are right now? ; )
  3. el gringo

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Apparently not:
  4. el gringo

Can you narrow that down a bit?
  5. el gringo

Should Bull Have Gone?

You'd have to ask him.
  6. el gringo

So you would be one of the TV pundits that would say "Arsenal underperformed today", rather than saying, ""Wolves matched Arsenal in many areas, and prevented them from playing their game?"
  7. el gringo

What was the problem with Doherty?
  8. el gringo

What was wrong with Doherty's performance?
  9. el gringo

You can say "they didn't have to get out of second gear", but at 80 minutes they took off Jesus and put on a holding midfielder, and they were time-wasting after that. They were happy with and protecting 0-1.
  10. el gringo

Forest verdict

Looked like hefty push to me.
  11. el gringo

Forest verdict

Wouldn't be surprised if that's been edited tomorrow.
  12. el gringo

Forest verdict

He was offered a contract which he didn't want. He wasn't "let go", he wouldn't sign.
  13. el gringo

Forest verdict

The opening paragraph from "The Guardian" report: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/13/nottingham-forest-wolves-premier-league-match-report
  14. el gringo

Wait, is this where this whole Ross Barkley thing came from? I've just wasted ages scrolling back. Did I miss a valid Ross Barkley link?
  15. el gringo

Anyone else thinking sod it

Do it!
  16. el gringo

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Because Brazil parked the bus and played on the break. Against England.
  17. el gringo

Fulham verdict

Where was Muniz? I watch all of the match highlights from NBC (about 12 minutes of each match), and he seems to have been playing very strongly these past few weeks - including scoring a lot. I didn't even notice him yesterday. I'm putting this down to very good players very well organised.
  18. el gringo

Fans digging in

You sounded great on the TV coverage I saw. And the great support was mentioned by the commentators.
  19. el gringo

Rodrigo Muniz look useful. Would be good to have strength like that in the CF position. A transfer between two fairly even clubs though - not a usual occurrence, I think.
Back
Top Bottom