Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Golden Moth

Fabio Silva watch

I'd be very happy if Fabio and the Coventry striker replace Raul and Costa in next season's squad.
  2. Golden Moth

Southampton V Wolves predictions

Indeed. Perhaps payback for the 3-9 could also be included in a really big win. (That one was a bit traumatic.......... but, if memory serves me well, I think it triggered a run of 4 consecutive 3-0 wins.)
  3. Golden Moth

Wolves V Liverpool verdict thread

Other people are starting to notice (this from The Guardian's "Ten talking points from the weekend" page). 2) Midfield the key at Molineux Julen Lopetegui has wasted little time in giving Wolves a distinct identity. In under three months they have come to look crisp on the ball, with clear...
  4. Golden Moth

Nottingham Forest v Wolves (EFLC 1/4 Final) comms thread.

Yes, it's a pity with City out, but to see several positives........... Saves us three extra games when we'll need all available energy for Prem survival. A relegation rival gets at least two extra games to sap their energy and get injuries. The European Conference is never going to help attract...
  5. Golden Moth

Comms Thread ---Wolves v Gillingham EFLC4 (Carabao Cup).

Gillingham so defensive (a bank of 4 just in front of a bank of 5) that it's not much of a practice for league games. Usual suspects looking simply not good or sharp enough. But I am encouraged by faster passing and less sideways. We're putting a lot more energy in..... hope there'll be enough...
  6. Golden Moth

If you're in South America it's on the completely legal, excellently comprehensive and surprisingly cheap Star+ package.
  7. Golden Moth

You're out of practice due to the wc break and have forgotten the vital words "comms thread" in the thread title.
  8. Golden Moth

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms. thread.

Encouraging. I sense the return of some team spirit.
  9. Golden Moth

Nuno: Yes or No?

Dull defensive football. And He lost me the day he threw away our progress in the FA Cup with his team selection v Soton, in an otherwise dead end season. No thanks.
  10. Golden Moth

Team vs Forest

Not many mentions for Hodge on here. The Guardian's Monday feature of one talking point from each weekend game seems to rate him: 9) Hodge impresses on Wolves debut Another game, another defeat for Wolves and, all in all, it was a miserable afternoon for the visitors given how comprehensively...
  11. Golden Moth

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I don't know anything about eSports but at the time you checked most people in Asia would be waking up and reaching for their Weetabix packet. Would be interesting to check it again when it's evening there.
  12. Golden Moth

7th May 1960

I was there too (thank you Uncle Harry) but also wasn't at Chorley. I've been hoping to see us lift it one more time before catching the ferry...... it had better be soon! As marrs-guitar says we should play our strongest team including goalie.
  13. Golden Moth

Everton Verdict

Happy with 3 pts of course. But why pick such a defensive starting 11 when we have no problems in terms of league position.... we could be so much more entertaining. And why Trincao when we already know we're not going to keep him and Chiquinho looks so much better. And above everything else...
  14. Golden Moth

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Perhaps with Boly it's a returning from injury thing but Ait Nouri and Podence??? Their one job is to play two games of football a week and they can't manage it? Not much point in getting a European place if our training set-up can't produce players who can manage that!
  15. Golden Moth

U18 & U23 news and info...

Also in winning free kicks and opposition cards.... very useful.
  16. Golden Moth

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

We lost that an hour before kick-off.
  17. Golden Moth

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

Seems to me Dendoncker never works well in a midfield 2. I'd much prefer Neves and Cundle. If Podence can't handle two games a week he should at least come on at half time...... there seems not much to trouble their defence in our starting attack.
  18. Golden Moth

Would you take 7th?

Have a go, you never know!
  19. Golden Moth

Would you take 7th?

I would not take 7th at this juncture. I don't want a nervous last day scramble for 4th, so I'm aiming for 3rd. Chelsea's recent form is shaky and if we win our game in hand on them we're only 7 points behind....... eminently doable.
  20. Golden Moth

Today’s games - 2021-22

From BBC live text: 10:15 Kidderminster 1-0 West Ham Apparently, Robert Plant is at Aggborough today. He's a Wolves fan but lives local. For the youth out there, Plant was lead singer of Led Zeppelin. They were a rock band. A big one. Oh, just Google it. This country.
Back
Top Bottom