Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Pedro Neto

I love Neto, my fave player, but I can see a scenario where if we got a big offer in January we'd sell, but that'd have to hinge on some top notch scouting right now, if they thought there was someone that could come in & replace him for say £5-20mill and pocket the rest for the rest of the...
  2. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Brighton verdict

For me - we competed quite well 1-45 and 55-90. Could tell Brighton were better but had our chances - as the stats and xG say Was just that 9 min period at the start of the second half. And whilst that’s a concern, we won’t be the only side to be blitzed by Brighton for occasions this season...
  3. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Where has this image that counter-attacking is a negative thing come from? That iconic Jota goal against United in the cup, a brilliant breakaway counterattack. I think it'll suit our squad to play in a similar way to how he had Bournemouth but with better players hopefully have a bit more...
  4. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Season 23-24, August: Would you take 17th right now?

I actually feel quite optimistic for the season. Our squad is weakened but our starting XI is good I think, been said a lot that Neves was the only regular starter to leave and Joao Gomes is different but talented. Lemina has been great since January too. Sasa and (hopefully he stays) Silva as...
  5. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Alex Scott

His highlights look quite similar to what Nunes' did before we signed him, central midfield, beating the press, running past people... have we not already got someone of that similar ilk, experienced in a top league, that could play that position?
  6. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Neves

I am disappointed he’s leaving for a tinpot league, would be a lot easier to stomach knowing he’d had to leave to meet his ambitions, sad he’ll not be at Wolves anymore and feels like a downgrade. That said, I do fear he’s in the grey area between our level and the very top level, and perhaps...
  7. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Best/Worst Signings of the Season

Lemina been very good in midfield and quitely allowed us to depend a lot less on Moutinho in his advancing years. Dawson a stabilising figure at the back too. Anyone who doesn't say Guedes for worst is wrong!! Nunes disappointing but at least had some moments. Maybe he'll get more of a run in...
  8. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Would you give Costa a new deal!

Depends on the finances but you'd assume he's not on his mega-Chelsea wages anymore, he's clearly got the football intelligence to hold it up & be a nuisance, if he could get another 1 year deal with a pre-season under his belt, to be a good character in the squad and uphold standards of work...
  9. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Moutinho

I think with the Neves and Raul expected departures this has gone a bit under the radar. Still the flagship signing of the Fosun era to me, him and Patricio coming in, watching them win the Euros as key figures then at our club a year or two later.
  10. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Who is getting relegated?

Forest Everton Leeds is the dream but I think it'll be Southampton Leicester Forest
  11. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Optimum time to sack a manager?

I believe in continuity and giving time, but I have heard before there are strong stats to say that if a manager doesn't get off to a good start they're unlikely to ever really manage it, and it's best to be ruthless and move on again.
  12. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Nottingham Forest v Wolves comms thread.

Clearly should be off for that. Bemused it's not given.
  13. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Yeeeeeeeeees. I get the flak Podence gets for the flicks etc but at least he can take a shot and hit the target
  14. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Podence coming on, that won't please a few
  15. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Who is getting relegated?

I’m more worried than I was a fortnight ago but still think we’ll be OK, there’s a glut of teams down here and I think we’ll pick up more points than a few of them, as well as having a little buffer. Still need massive reinforcements in the summer if we survive though, which is damning given the...
  16. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Wolves v Leeds comms thread.

****ing shambles how can you say the shirt pull didn't impede Traore
  17. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Definitely a foul on Traore
  18. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Raul's not got his headband on
  19. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Should have started with more attacking intent, 4-4-2 from the off, Leeds clearly can't handle this
  20. WolvesAreBoringOnCeefax

Sarabia looks woeful today, could have scored 3 with better touches and finishes
Back
Top Bottom