Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

Silly game :(
  2. P

EU law and FIFA Transfer Rules

I assumed that the club terminated the contract because of the way it is worded "but had his contract terminated" rather than "he terminated his contract" --the former suggests to me that the club wanted rid.
  3. P

Cant see whats difficult. "The case has been brought to the CJEU by former Premier League player Lassana Diarra, who signed for Lokomotiv Moscow in 2013 but had his contract terminated a year later. Former Chelsea, Arsenal and Portsmouth midfielder Diarra claims a move to Belgian club Charleroi...
  4. P

Would appear to be an easy fix.
  5. P

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

how does VAR impact this ?
  6. P

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

Guess wages will just become a signing on fee for new players and perhaps renew others more often with retainer fee being paid.
  7. P

When Newcastle made it 5-1 I was thinking that Evthewolf had perhaps signed a pact with the Prince of Darkness and I dont mean Ozzy Osbourne;)
  8. P

Cheers --Good luck everyone.
  9. P

A big thank you to @The Wolf In The North for all the hard work needed to manage this competition. It has been great fun, totally surprised by the result and thank all the other mixers for taking part and for the good wishes expressed. Looking forward to next seasons combat.
  10. P

Hope your maths are correct and if so --thank you .
  11. P

9 , 13 , 15 --- 6 Cheers
  12. P

Season ticket prices 24/25

Think its going to be a scammers paradise offering tickets for his last game.
  13. P

Why worry about what someone else pays -- if you are not happy with what you get for your money as a season ticket holder give it up .
  14. P

How on earth does having a house worth 1/2 million put anymore money in my pocket --what do I do offer the club a few bricks out of the West Wing ?
  15. P

No silly myths , ridiculous or lazy stereotypes from me at all just straight forward facts--I am indeed a pensioner , I purchased my first house in 1972 so enjoyed the 15-20% inflation and also contributed to a private pension and was always flat broke so dont think what I have said is a ****ing...
  16. P

Ah yes you mean those pensioners with houses worth worth 100s of 1000s -- you mean the lucky ones that were given those houses for free even though inflation during the 70s was up to 20% , the same ones that didnt spend their own money on a pension --perhaps they would be in a better position...
  17. P

What a waste of time today was -- a big fat zero :oops:
  18. P

2 , 4 , 10 ---- 8 Thank you.
  19. P

Much appreciated --Thanks
  20. P

Not sure where I am going to be over the next few days , rather than run the risk of not entering if I make an entry can I amend it later before first kick off ? Cheers
Back
Top Bottom